Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Giving up is boring

Re: Giving up is boring
February 03, 2008, 03:48:27 PM
DEATH TO BOREDOM

Metal isn't dead. It's just resting.

It's part of a bigger movement toward what is eternally true.

We can support both.
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

February 06, 2008, 02:54:56 PM
This leave me in the tought of while i still got alot of good metal from the vast past and the immortal master pieces you realy never grow tired off. But what makes me realy frustrated is that there are no more new releases to look forward to, and there havent been for a long time. Will there ever be a band that picks it all up again, and actually care about the roots of metal, and are truly dedicated to music, not just in a phase ?

Sure some of the best bands from their best periods will always remain with us, but will there never be any worty new releases ?
Who infact are not studio plastic garbage who are either total meaningless, sociopathic or worse total sellout ?

Sure there has been some newer metal releases that dident torment me to listen to, but nothing i wouldnt throw away for listening to older metal from the 70`s 80`s to the early 90`s.

Like to me there exist no Sepultura after the Arise album, i wish it did, but it dont.

To put it simple metal has become a coward. From something who was proud, opposing, strong, sane, exstreme, wise and not to be metioned beautiful. To something who are just empty vitamins to a crowd that is a failure to the mainstream crowd, so they form their own second best thing.
Don't confuse my point of view with cynicism. The real cynics are the ones who tell you that everything's gonna be all right.
"George Carlin"

February 07, 2008, 03:23:03 AM
To put it simple metal has become a coward. From something who was proud, opposing, strong, sane, exstreme, wise and not to be metioned beautiful. To something who are just empty vitamins to a crowd that is a failure to the mainstream crowd, so they form their own second best thing.

I like that. It says it well.

I think metalheads are often socially underconfident, and so after a while, they start trying to please people with their music.

That's impossible. Metal is anti-social, anti-moral by nature.

ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh