Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

We Will Win-Here's How

We Will Win-Here's How
February 13, 2008, 01:21:52 PM
This message is intended for the small portion of you that are working on promoting CORRUPT online through various networking websites. This specifically applies to Digg.com, but can work for other platforms as well.

Warning: You might find this method dishonorable, or more specifically, dishonest. I don't care, because it's effective and allows CORRUPT to compete in a modern sea of bullshit news.

Method:

It's so simple I'd be surprised if some of you aren't already doing it. You need many votes on Digg to be competitive, at least breaking the 300 mark. Since it  seems difficult to get more people here to digg, why don't we all maximize our individual voting potential by setting up multiple accounts? So, get your account...

Then set up 15-10,000 more accounts and digg the exact same material. Also, don't forget to digg other corrupt supporter's comments!

Make the information and account names different so they don't suspect you!. If you're a student, doing it from many different computers in a lab (maybe one each day) might also help hide the activity.

Note: This principle can be applied to forums as well. More replies to your post can get you more exposure, and overwhelming support of your viewpoint tends to make people consider ideas they may not have previously.

It looks like we have about 20 people digging right now. 20 people with 20 accounts is a lot of votes! Let's do it.

Re: We Will Win-Here's How
February 13, 2008, 03:29:52 PM
Note: This principle can be applied to forums as well. More replies to your post by yourself can get you more exposure, and overwhelming support of your viewpoint tends to make people consider ideas they may not have previously.

That happens here anyway.  So far, it seems to work.

February 13, 2008, 10:24:43 PM

That happens here anyway.  So far, it seems to work.

This is actually my third post in this thread.

All hail conspiracy theory! One of the objectives of this meeting was to banish such paranoid thoughts. Some enjoy the pleasant solipsism of lives experienced through blinders, I suppose.

February 13, 2008, 11:19:31 PM

This is actually my third post in this thread.

All hail conspiracy theory! One of the objectives of this meeting was to banish such paranoid thoughts. Some enjoy the pleasant solipsism of lives experienced through blinders, I suppose.

A meetup of 9 people doesn't somehow banish that thought. Whether it happens or not is irrelevant- it works, ala born for banning/onan and who knows who else.

February 14, 2008, 09:52:32 AM
So one person switched usernames and suddenly it is a widespread, concerted effort?

If you have anything to offer that isn't pointless complaints we'll be happy to consider it.

February 15, 2008, 11:16:34 PM
I get the feeling that the topic-starter's plan wouldn't do much more than attract the attention of a lot of morons, especially given that we would be assuming that these people won't bother to take notice of our ideas until it appears that the masses have deemed them as acceptable.  

I have found that the best – although certainly not the most far-reaching - way to spread ideas is through initiating worthwhile conversation to potential contributors, and also by trying to set a positive example to which the underlying messages of those conversations can be attributed to on some level.  Hopefully that doesn't sound too self-righteous to be taken seriously, because it really does seem to work and, when you think about it, ought to anyway.

There are obviously numerous ways to reach out to others, but we shouldn't forget the concept of quality over quantity in the process of doing so.

February 16, 2008, 12:31:21 PM
We shouldn't have to forcefeed anyone our opinions.

February 17, 2008, 12:37:35 PM
A meetup of 9 people doesn't somehow banish that thought.  

I was inspired by the meeting notes.

Every organization has a core of people who keep it going, and many others who appreciate what it does and can chip in now and then.

Building some trust-links among the core is really important for it to get off the ground.

February 17, 2008, 04:10:57 PM
Well, I think both types of "activism" are important. Here, I'm mainly talking about how to increase the internet footprint we already have, which is equally significant as what you're describing, Arctic Sun. Digging, etc., is already being done. This is just a way of maximizing its effectiveness.

I fail to see how having a larger hold on internet media force-feeds CORRUPT ideology to anyone, assuming this comment was directed at the original post. Elaborate, please.

Raise_the_Dead

February 25, 2008, 12:34:23 AM
I actually was doing this on my own for some time ;D

Other ways we can win, for those who care:

-Print out ANUS flyers, go to library or bookstore, insert flyers into books that intelligent people read - the Gita, Mein Kampf, Nietzche... etc.

-Write the url for ANUS or Corrupt in textbooks that you sell back to your school.

-As another poster noted... a sharpie can be very useful.

Also, maybe it would be a good idea to write up a general introduction to the entire movement - one paragraph, very PC - and post it on every single forum on the goddamned internet, whether it's a forum for metalheads or jet ski enthusiasts.

Good ideas or no?  I've been out of the loop for a while.

February 25, 2008, 08:54:29 PM
Also, maybe it would be a good idea to write up a general introduction to the entire movement - one paragraph, very PC - and post it on every single forum on the goddamned internet, whether it's a forum for metalheads or jet ski enthusiasts.

That's true.

Even better, interpret jet skiing and metal through the ideas in that paragraph, so it's also on topic.

February 26, 2008, 12:24:50 AM
You could add ANUS on top 100 sex password sites if you really want more people.

I think we should go over the quality of users instead  of sheer quantity. If that person is really open and searching,they will probably find this site... or start stupid posts in Chasm.