Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Crimson Massacre complete material for new album

Crimson Massacre complete material for new album
February 19, 2008, 04:06:30 PM
From their Myspace:

Friday, December 31, 2010

a trip down to the NoiseFarm

Well Massacreteers, your wait is over.  Though a completion nor release can be determined at this time, we shall (hopefully) have a recording of the new material completed by the end of this March and all the final touches and whatever added before the end of the summer.  We will be recording with infamous knobtwister Tim at NoiseFarm Studios and hope to get his best recording yet!  Though the new album will greatly contrast the previous one (in my opinion), nonetheless it shall still appease to the diehards and hopefully appeal to many more new supporters/fans of CM.  More details to come.  If all goes well, there is a possibility of a teaser track to be posted as to keep your ravenous salivating at bay.

Not sure what to expect this time, but I still feel like their last album is the best thing to come from death metal since Gorguts' "Obscura" way back in 1998, so I'll keep hoping for the best.

Recording begins:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=16259983

Monday, March 24, 2008

Crimson Studio

Studio Report: Drums tracked, Tim Bartlett (the engineer) is playing bass, guitar tracks to be iterated in the coming weeks.

-James/CM

Septicemia

[May 22]

Studio Update: Significant amounts of guitar work have been etched in to this edifice. A few weeks will see the instrumental work done in its entirety. Vocals will follow. Suck on the violence.

-James/CM

Septicemia

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Line of Sight

A return to the studio is imminent (3 days) after multiple delays and interlocking schedule quagmires got the best of us. As always, progress is greater than realized.

-James/CM

Latest update on the new Crimson Massacre material, from their Myspace:

"long story short-

rhythm and lead guitarwork completed for the most part. all that remains to be completed are the bass and vocals tracks for the core compositions of the album. There are minor gaps in the rather experimental, elegiac doom saga we have in store for all of you. Nevertheless, this milestone in the epoch of Crimson Massacre nears completion.

Friends: keep an open ear and an open eye for future blogs...ones which should signify the narrowing scope of our 2nd full length release's completion, etc."

CRIMSON MASSACRE finishing second album
December 12, 2008, 04:06:27 AM
December 1, 2008

Rhythm and lead guitarwork completed for the most part. all that remains to be completed are the bass and vocals tracks for the core compositions of the album. There are minor gaps in the rather experimental, elegiac doom saga we have in store for all of you. Nevertheless, this milestone in the epoch of Crimson Massacre nears completion.

Friends: keep an open ear and an open eye for future blogs...ones which should signify the narrowing scope of our 2nd full length release's completion, etc.

Crimson Massacre MyAIDS

How did we all miss this update?

From their MyAids site:

"Crimson Massacre New Engineer mixing and mastering the quasi-antiquated 2nd full length. One song down; 9 to go. More updates to come soon"
"  Jesus Christ Submitted To The Roman Emperor At His Birth And At His Death: Jesus Christ Never Submitted to Man-Made Modern Democracy! "

Good question. The Luster of Pandemonium is the only "technical death metal" album I've ever really been able to get into. Looking forward to this.
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

I assumed this band was dead.

If this album ever comes out, I'll be shocked.