Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

CORRUPT at last.fm

CORRUPT at last.fm
February 28, 2008, 10:54:20 AM
Corrupt now has its own group at last.fm that can be found at http://www.last.fm/group/Corrupt.

It is important that Corrupt is well represented on popular sites like this, so if you have an account, do not hesitate to join!

Re: CORRUPT at last.fm
February 28, 2008, 06:56:21 PM
Is it really? I think this site is as anti-nihilistic as they come. Charts and graphs bragging about musical taste? Peh. However, if it gets people to check this site out, it's definitely a good move...

February 28, 2008, 07:47:11 PM
There are intelligent music discussions on occasions, but most communication around the site is something in the vain of "Hey kewl taste d00d stay brotal" and "u have no right to say Cradle of Filth is bad, theyr probably bettr than this Johann S. Back or whatever11"

It can also be a place to discover new artists, stream music or meet people with a similar taste as you. All in all I think it's a good site, although I get your points.

February 28, 2008, 11:25:02 PM
"u have no right to say Cradle of Filth is bad, theyr probably bettr than this Johann S. Back or whatever11"

;D

that really does sound like some of those idiots that troll around that site. had me a good laugh.

and yeah, the site is a good way to discover other artists. i know it has helped expand my taste a bit.

ill be sure to join that Corrupt group.