Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Skepticism -- borrowing from Clockwork Orange?

Some guy at the bar told me that the first track of Stormcrowfleet really closely resembled a score on A Clockwork Orange. Having not seen this movie in ages, does anyone know what this guy is talking about?

chrstphrbnntt

I'd like to know what kind of bar you have chats about funeral doom at.

I'll listen to the Moog parts of the film's soundtrack tonight + the first track of Stormcrowfleet and edit and observations into this post.

Hah, it was at a doom metal show, naturally. Some band called Bog. Didn't much care for them but it was a free show and a Wednesday night.

Skepticism have no jewish influences. Period.

I think by talking about Clockwork Orange music you really mean Walter Carlos' music. The transsexual is worth checking out.
Because I am more intelligent than you are.

Ah. I'll give her/him/it a listen with special attention to the clockwork orange pieces. I had never heard that name before.

Skepticism have no jewish influences. Period.

even though kubrick was a jew, he far surpassed that materialistic, pity-indulgent jewish spirit, his films were an artistic endeavour and always had something worthwhile to communicate about life.

wendy/walter carlos' warped mind went well within the framework of some of his films. but 'a clockwork orange' soundtrack is mostly beethoven from memory. but i've never listened to skepticism..

a clockwork orange' soundtrack is mostly beethoven from memory.

that's why i'm confused as to why someone would compare clockwork orange to the opening track on stormcrowfleet.

I spun A Clockwork Orange last night and couldn't hear any similarities. Like someone mentioned, the soundtrack is mostly Beethoven anyway.

looks like this one was a waste of time.

the synth version of funeral music for queen mary is cool though.