Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

100% metal........ blog?

100% metal........ blog?
March 26, 2008, 08:30:03 PM
ANUS METAL blog on Technorati

Jesus Christ. Errr, maybe a good thing. I've already hit the big forums with the link, which is:

100% METAL BLOG
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

Re: 100% metal........ blog?
March 29, 2008, 01:54:08 PM
Like it or not, blogs are the way ideas are being promoted on the internet. We want to promote metal, so we're putting up a news blog.

It's not an emoblog (emog?) that's about the author. It's about what's happening in metal and metal ideas. And it's an experiment, like many other things. It's not defeat to try something, and then quit it and try something else if it didn't work out.

Keep moving forward. Not progress, growth.

Re: 100% metal........ blog?
March 29, 2008, 02:25:40 PM
This is indeed not the place to bring this back, but what ever happened to the idea of using torrents as a way of expanding the hessian values and ideology through the web?.
I found that method quite interesting and I'm more than available to help with the process if help is needed.

The essence of balance is detachment. To embrace a cause, to grow fond or spiteful, is to lose one's balance, after which, no action can be trusted. Our burden is not for the dependent of spirit.