Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Facebook

Facebook
March 24, 2008, 05:26:45 PM
I wish to spread my personal idealogies related to ANUS, however i have ignored the most popular method in my country which is to use facebook.

Since facebook is for the average consumer, I'm hesitant to use it, but if i do, whom am i to look for who visits ANUS?

Re: Facebook
March 24, 2008, 05:56:15 PM
check out the group "Revolt Against The Modern World," on facebook.  but yeah, facebook is some vapid shit, good luck finding an intelligent conversation.
I live in my own place
Have never copied nobody even half
And at any Master who lacks the grace
To laugh at himself, I laugh!

March 25, 2008, 05:41:25 PM
That's true.  "Revolt Against" does have some intelligent conversation going on.
I live in my own place

March 25, 2008, 07:28:09 PM
honestly, i wish this service had never opened up to high schoolers, or younger people. the flood of annoyance from them (as well as the increase in creepy 45 year old stalkers) really gets on my nerves.

also, those applications are horrid. so irritating.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

March 25, 2008, 09:55:25 PM
also, those applications are horrid. so irritating.

yeah but don't you want to pay $1 to put a picture of a beachball on your friend's wall?  some jerk-off is getting rich off that.
I live in my own place

March 26, 2008, 12:31:12 AM
fuckbook is healthier
Because I am more intelligent than you are.

March 26, 2008, 01:08:40 AM
you can use facebook to play chess with your friends, what more do you want out of it?

March 26, 2008, 11:40:14 AM

yeah but don't you want to pay $1 to put a picture of a beachball on your friend's wall?  some jerk-off is getting rich off that.

oh, of course. nothing would thrill me more in this world!  ::)

i say, Miscreant, lets you and me go to Wal-Mart for some useless shit and then get 3 Big Macs each at McDonalds afterward.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

March 26, 2008, 11:59:58 AM
you can play chess on facebook?  that's actually cool.  I didn't know that.

@deadite:  exactly.  I mean it's one thing to pay a few bucks for worthless plastic baubles in actual real life, but at least you physically have something in your hands.  now people are paying money to give "virtual" baubles to each other - my head is going to explode.
I live in my own place

March 26, 2008, 07:28:59 PM
now people are paying money to give "virtual" baubles to each other - my head is going to explode.

People like anything that requires low investment. Buy the CD. Play the game. Go to the church. Attend your job. Don't hurt anyone's feelings. It's easy if you're a soulless fuck.

The sale of virtual objects could be natural selection... take money from the stupid and give it to the diligent.
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

March 26, 2008, 09:16:38 PM
The sale of virtual objects could be natural selection... take money from the stupid and give it to the diligent.

Good point.  That's a creative way of looking at it.  Don't worry, I take all this shit in stride, anyway.

EDIT:  Although the diligent should be more creative

I live in my own place

March 27, 2008, 05:03:31 PM
i am suprised that there are so many of you aquainted with such a faggot site.

I have a myspace.  I signed up years ago, and use it to check bulletins for bands, and sometimes close friends, but facebook seemed to pointless for me.

March 27, 2008, 05:59:19 PM
see and I always thought myspace was a faggot site.  I got on facebook when it was strictly college kids, although it was kinda faggy even then.  myspace and facebook are essentially the same thing as far as I can tell.
I live in my own place

March 27, 2008, 06:08:40 PM
I got on facebook when it was strictly college kids.

as did i. far too many transvestites and wackos on myspace for my liking.
No.