Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Personality of Hessians

Re: Personality of Hessians
April 03, 2008, 07:38:32 PM
"Although the information and test answers contained herein have been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, humanmetrics.com makes no guarantee, representation, assurance or warranty, express or implied, as to, and assumes no responsiblity for the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information or answers or of the scoring of tests contained herein. ALL TESTS ARE PRESENTED IN AN "AS IS" CONDITION AND ANY WARRANTIES FOR FITNESS OF PURPOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All claims arising out of the use of this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel. Users of this site hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree to initiate and prosecute any and all claims that may be brought against humanmetrics.com exclusively in the State of Israel Courts and irrevocably waive any objection they may now or hereafter have as to the venue of suits or that such Courts are an inconvenient forum. Users of this site further agree that humanmetrics.com shall not be responsible or liable to users or any other person as successor, assignee or third party beneficiary of users for indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages which may be alleged as resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use of this site."

sandalwearer test

April 03, 2008, 09:19:30 PM

Hermann Hesse nailed it on the head when he described a personality as a game that is played with different figures in his novel "Steppenwolf". Instead of narrowing oneself down to four letters, one should learn to play with the different parts of your personality and discover new aspects of yourself.

I like this.  I often find myself exploring different levels of compassion, understanding, and judgement, and trying to balance the three in a way that makes me and those around me happier (to a lesser extent).  I don't think it makes you schizophrenic to experiment with mindsets that make you the happiest.  I generally have a similar outcome no matter what I am thinking, but the amount of things that bother me fluctuates from time to time.

I've found that over-observing cause and effect in a scenario can be one of the most frustrating things, so far, although I admit the importance.  Sometimes I don't think its really worth it.

April 05, 2008, 10:51:22 PM
I got INTJ.

67 75 88 33

Reading about this I found a lot of similar things between my self and the INTJ type. It explains why I'm good at creating solutions to problems and developing ideas. Even if these test are not always right it makes me think about how I act and how I look at situations.

April 06, 2008, 12:34:44 AM
oh shucks.

looks like i dont fit in with the mold guys. fetch the rope!

I'm INTP too by the way, but I read the definition of a INTJ and others as well and it all seems too general, or maybe it is just me, like other members here, that has many faces.

Dunkelheit

April 06, 2008, 03:27:53 PM
INTP. I always seem to get that whenever I take one of these. The descriptions always describe my personality really well too. While many contemplate the uselessness of such tests and how they can really guide behavior into fitting into their guidelines, I see them as a way to highlight one's strengths and weaknesses.

April 07, 2008, 01:05:05 PM
While the validity and authenticity of the test can be left to speculation, society still needs to be more INTJ. I'll break it down:

Introversion - Society needs to exercise a bit of territoriality. This, of course, can be expressed as Nationalism. This doesn't mean seclusion, isolation, and overall shut-down from communication; we are social creatures that need to be cooperative and loving. With our current extraversion, we get the popularity and the feelings that we are not alone but we disconnect with others because we fail to establish intimate relationships.

Intuition - To put it simply, everyone is practically a robot. Or everyone wants to do WHATEVER they want (or not let go of their Oral fixations). We need people working towards a better, smarter Earth, with new things and awesome ideas roaming about.
Prozak phrases this better in this article:
Fantasy

Thinking - this is simply being logical. We need to detach from our feelings and simply do what needs to be done.

Judging - We need to take action. None of this "do what you want" bullshit. We need to schedule things and know our next couple of moves. We should be calculating, as if we were playing chess. Evolution didn't take place because we foolishly contemplated things or put things off. This "optional" option needs to pack its bags and leave.

April 09, 2008, 01:35:57 AM
I'm not going to say I'm too complex to take these tests, but I will say that these tests really have no bearing on shit. On too many of the questions, I needed a "it depends" option. I am an INTP.  44 38 75 22 . I am a lot more introverted than I felt like when answering the test questions but I do like a good conversation every once in awhile.

April 20, 2008, 04:31:47 AM
INTJ

April 20, 2008, 04:42:13 AM
I'm an INTJ black metaller nationalist fascist.

nationalism and fascism/totalitarianism are incommensurable even though a lot of internet propaganda would like you to believe otherwsie. academics have tried to define fascism, with some difficulty so I am assuming that you are referring to rise of the 'militaer maechte' of early 20th century. according to hannah arendt these only used nationalism as a, in relation to their other propaganda, minor form of propaganda. fascists did not like the nation state because it was too confined. as corrupt correctly points out, imperialism is not nationalism and, as the case of the 2nd ww illustrates, often go hand in hand with the decay of traditional nationalism.

April 21, 2008, 12:10:59 AM
Facism is a by-product of capitalism.

August 05, 2009, 12:29:47 AM
I found this blog searching for a correlation between Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and IQ.

In summary, here's what the statistics indicate about the correlation between personality traits and IQ:

-Other personality traits being the same, an iNtuitive person (one who grasps patterns and seeks possibilities) is 27 times more likely to have a high IQ than a Sensing person (one who focuses on sensory details and the here-and-now).

-Again, other traits being the same, an Introverted person is 8 times more likely to have a high IQ than one who is Extraverted; a Thinking (logic-oriented) person is 2.5 times more likely to have a high IQ than a Feeling (people-oriented) person; and a Judging person (one who seeks closure) is about twice as likely to have a high IQ than a Perceiving person (one who likes to keep his options open).

-Moreover, if you encounter an INTJ (Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging), there is a 37% probability that his IQ places him in the top 2 percent of the population. The probability is 20% for an INTP, 15% for an INFJ, and 8% for an INFP. These four types account for 66% of the high-IQ population but only 6% of the total population.

http://libertycorner.blogspot.com/2004/03/iq-and-personality.html

August 05, 2009, 12:41:13 AM
The type indicator is a good starting point for figuring out a caste system for modern world uses.

August 05, 2009, 02:17:57 AM
Your Type is

INTJ

Introverted 67   Intuitive 38   Thinking 88   Judging 1

August 05, 2009, 10:13:52 AM
I got INTJ.

Introverted  56%   Intuitive  62%  Thinking  75%  Judging  44%

As many would predict, Introverted Intuition seems to be a trend here.

db

August 05, 2009, 10:32:54 AM
INTJ