Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Profanatica - Profanatitas De Domonatia

Re: Profanatica - Profanatitas De Domonatia
September 29, 2008, 09:20:45 AM
Just wondering, when you were interviewing Paul Ledney, why didn't you ask him about addiction to myspace black metal drama, or his sending fat girls free CDs for naked pictures, or his generally being a fat loser?

September 30, 2008, 01:39:06 AM
Just wondering, when you were interviewing Paul Ledney, why didn't you ask him about addiction to myspace black metal drama, or his sending fat girls free CDs for naked pictures, or his generally being a fat loser?

Are you talking about this interview, which is with John Gelso and not Paul Ledney?  A different one?  Who is "you"?

Either way, I'm sure only people that:
a) know about that stuff in the first place -- why would you? -- and
b) find it important

would bother to ask questions about things like that.

September 30, 2008, 11:32:50 AM

Even if this were relevant, do you know Ledney well enough to claim that he's a fat loser?  Perhaps he's a very intelligent guy who has accomplished a lot of respectable things in his lifetime.  As the owner of a media oriented company, perhaps myspace is an efficient tool for developing a client base.  If I had an excess of CD's demanded by fat girls, I can honestly say that I may consider selling them for naked pictures; it would be a far better use of my time than trying to incite arguments on webforums.

October 10, 2008, 05:28:11 AM
Ledney tries to keep people at bay, but he's a sympathetic character. If some fat girl wrote to him wanting to send nudes, he'd probably feel bad for her and send a CD as a consolation prize.

Whether or not he's a fat loser...

His music, at its best, is amazing and we should enjoy it. Respect, etc. is optional. I respect MasterEnslaver's opinion but think that Ledney, the man, is irrelevant compared to Ledney, the artist.
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

chb

October 10, 2008, 02:31:19 PM
Listened to the new album once. First impressions weren't very good, the music sounded simplistic and awkward. Kind of like Beherit but for some reason it didn't captivate me as much. Probably need to listen to it again