Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Metal distros worth patronizing

Re: Metal distros worth patronizing
July 01, 2008, 03:42:21 PM
Has anyone ordered from Blackened Moon?
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

July 02, 2008, 09:55:58 PM
Beware some of the other UK distros that have nice websites and a supposedly large catalogue, but frequently fail to live up to their promises...
Hmm, can you explain this?  I found some items on Supernal that I'd like to order.

July 03, 2008, 12:44:11 AM
Just be wary when using Supernal: if you are going to order, email beforehand to check your items are in stock. Don't send money on spec, and get him to clarify the total before you pay. I have made a few purchases from supernal over the years and the service ranges from excellent to shoddy to outright theft. I haven't used them in the last 18 months because I ended up out of pocket.

July 03, 2008, 12:59:21 AM
http://www.demonion.cjb.net/

The guy from Macabre Omen's Distro, a lot of good cassettes with original insert. 

July 24, 2008, 10:32:29 AM
I found some good stuff on Transcendental Creations.com
In a state of permanent Abyss

July 24, 2008, 10:58:01 AM
At any cost avoid Black Mark Records.. service is shady and the personal will most like try to rip you off (had nasty e-conversation with them and ignored them afterwards)

August 11, 2008, 05:49:44 PM
I used NuclearHell recently, due to the low prices and selection.  Everything arrived quickly and in good shape.  But I wish they had advertised somewhere on their website that the CDs will come from Russia, and are thus Russian editions.  Even though the return address listed was for the UK, the package clearly originated in Russia.  It's borderline deception really, not to specify this.  So if you want an original release and not the Russian reissues for whatever reason, look elsewhere.

Also an update on Supernal: I emailed first to confirm my order would be in-stock, to which they quickly replied, and the CD shipped fast.  So I can cautiously recommend them.

August 12, 2008, 01:08:35 AM
Supernal is notorious for listing many albums they don't carry. Be cautious with them.