Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Any Exploited fans in the house...

S8n

Any Exploited fans in the house...
July 09, 2005, 05:07:38 PM
Some great metalic albums are Beat the Bastards and Fuck the System.... Join Wattie and pogo!

Re: Any Exploited fans in the house...
July 10, 2005, 05:02:54 AM
Not that I am a fan, but I like their older material like Lets Start A War, Death Before Dishonour, Punks Not Dead.
Beat the bastards is a decent album, but I don't like Fuck The System - it sounds way too modern.

I don't really think they are metal, though BTB and FTS sound rather close to it.

TC

July 12, 2005, 10:56:20 AM
/me raises hand

July 13, 2005, 12:12:46 AM
Exploited are retarded and cheesy, GG Allin is the only punk rock worth listening to.

S8n

July 19, 2005, 05:31:51 PM
Exploited are retarded and cheesy, GG Allin is the only punk rock worth listening to.

I've yet to hear a GG Allin song all the way through, fuckin' terrible and I love some real fucked up punk... Chaotic Discord for one...

July 20, 2005, 03:06:15 PM
yeah but where other punk bands talked, gg allin did, plus he didnt waste time writing lyrics about stupid pollitical bullshit, but rather about raping children, women, murder, and shit. which is definately awsome. No one can ever top him, on top of it his songs are very catchy.

S8n

July 22, 2005, 05:27:01 AM
yeah but where other punk bands talked, gg allin did, plus he didnt waste time writing lyrics about stupid pollitical bullshit, but rather about raping children, women, murder, and shit. which is definately awsome. No one can ever top him, on top of it his songs are very catchy.

As catchy as Aids?

July 23, 2005, 10:36:23 AM
GG Allin is gay. The Exploited are also gay. Punk Rock is seriously really gay, and people who listen to it are total faggots.

July 23, 2005, 04:41:16 PM
GG allin isnīt more than a marillin mason which mtv canīt absorb.However, after all, they both represent the same thing. in another words,
they serve to the same purpose, i.e., they both serve as a "childish purgative".

something that  in any society should be a sheer outcast, usuless even for an ordinary  freak circus show, in our beloved cultural industry,  for our joy, itīs transformed from garbage into something consumable, there is: the apex of the recycling system! and, itīs not in vain that gg allin serve as a "childish purgative": what should be outcast garbage, now is attending on to avoid our children to become a scum too.  youth needs only to wear shocking t-shirts, buy the cds, and the videos of charles manson, gg allin, nobrain metal bands or stuff like those. The message is clear: you donīt need to be properly a gg allin punk scum, you need just to consume, and stay calm on your jobs or studies.
The punk rock moviment never passed over this: an aesthetic attempt to expiate the bad flairs of a hopless youth inside a controlling sphere, and, of course, saleable! all that is produced in the stage, never pass over there: the stage. itīs good to the youth audience: they can fell reconciled whith themselves, and back to their homes, and studies, works, they are able to buy more merchandise stuff from their idols.and so the
wheel keeps turning feeding our afflicting comercial system life style.
GG allin was like the biblical character of the demonized guy, that call the demons by the name of legion. the narrative tells us tha he was
a possessed scum that used to live inside a crypt or cave, whatever,imprisoned by chains, but feeden by the villagers, in spite of that everybody dread him. well then, when the bastard jew expelled the demons from the vagrant cadger, and sent them to the pigs, all city blame the bastard messiah.That is, the existence of the demonized guy prevents the pigs jump into the abyss.(pork was the city basic savings).
as well as the things were in the city of the demonized folk, the things are with gg allin and punk rock moviment too. GG allin is one of
our many possessed guys in the mass midia,executing their function of being a purgative fetish for an imbecile and disappointed youth.

and, at last, i agree with other: Punk rock is for faggots!!

hail satan!

listening now: darkthrone

July 24, 2005, 06:34:14 PM
Punk rock is gay, I agree, but GG Allin was not. First of all you have to look at this from a rock and roll perspective and forget the metal bullshit for right now. GG Allin had a simple mission, to bring danger back in to rock n roll, and that is exactly what he did, during a time where pop metal bands ruled the world, and the punk underground was just rehashed hardcore garbage GG Allin embodied the perfect symbol for rock n roll, he was completely uncompromising, and he never sold out, which is a great feat in itself.  Saying he was like Marylin Manson is completely ignorant, Marylin Manson is just a corporate rock star with no message and really no guts either whereas GG Allin had an almost religous philosophy behind what he did. He gave the audience his flesh and blood and completely devoted himself to his mission more so then any "black metal" god did. Any how to respond to other, you really should not be talking because you have hardly heard any GG Allin, your only knowledge of him is from me and pavel.

http://home.swipnet.se/~w-10346/gg/mission.htm

July 24, 2005, 07:17:30 PM
everyone in here says this is gay, that is gay, when this thread was started with something really gay, someone gay, and then people think they could call everything on it gay. "childish purgative"., fuck you, black metal is as childish if not more childish then gg allin, sacrifice, and all that shit, it could actually range to something far worse then even corporal punk rock, and My Chemical Romance. Not saying black metal is bad, no, im saying that at all, but im saying gg allin is god and you would not dare to say anything like you did to his face, you just feel cool saying that it is gay, just like saying, punk rock is gay, not saying i dont agree, but you feel cool and shocking saying that, and then toping it off with "hail satan"which  is a punk rock ideology to be extreme and shocking, and your speech was meant to sou, and really groundbreaking and contraversial, it wouldve been ok i guess, if you havent said anything about gg allin, bec saying that and also saying gg allin is an puragative imbecile youth, or some shit, then that is absurd

July 25, 2005, 01:49:36 AM
You guys are so gay.

July 25, 2005, 03:28:20 PM
it sounds funny what's going on in this forum...
I am really astonished with every one here, i mean, excepting other, everybody else seems to be deeply ofended and comes to defend a so    declining figure as GG allin.
As if itīs not enough,none of you guys has taken to consideration my analogy with the biblical episode. GG allin is nothing but an aberration! i have already said and i will say again, clearer, what i think about him: GG allin was not but a little monkey doing funny stupidities in the zoo, and you all are the visitors feeding the monkey with peanuts.
Anyhow, a person who puts into his butthole the microphone, eats SHIT,acts like a retard, is a fucking junk, hiv positive. Fuck you all!! If thisīs not being a fucking kind of gay, what in hell is a gay for you, at last?

But GG allin can, even so, contribute to a good education of teenagers, in the hands of an handy dad: when your son wish to becomes a punk or an anarchist, show him one of theses gg allin videos performance, and then say to the kid:

-- So, son, you really want to be a punk, don't you? Look what a punk does: Punk eats shit! do you want to eat shit too?
(so, you take your son to the toilet and push his head into it,obvious, with a big and stink shit inside) kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Here it is! Your son will quickly forget this stupid idea!

GG allin is a good propaganda anti-anrchist/punk! only for this maybe he would be useful

Hail satan! (so am i stilll punk for you? fuck you!)
And fuck you who listen to punk rock and gg allin, you all are gay!!  

It would be so good if some one had shoot this faggot gg allin! what a pity!
Listen now: Sarcófago (INRI)  

July 25, 2005, 05:00:00 PM
alright, little punk rocker, first of, you are a little wanna be black metal god, but just a mere egotistic little boy, who thinks he knows so much about everything. GG Allin, you don't know a singel thing about him, first of,  he is not HIV + you little cunt, and he's dead, as you thought he was alive since you said it would be good if someone shot him. But you might however back out of it by saying something witty and smart as you seem to try in the past. he is not a monkey, he doesnt need to entertain any one, he does out of his free will, bec he wants to, not because people ask for it and he gives it.it's his release, from the politically correct world. and it's not entertainment, since what he does wouldn't be entertaining for your average politicaly correct crowd like you. if he shits on stage, he is not doing it bec he cant come up with anything better to do, or not bec he lacks creativity, but bec it's his way of expressing himself.  and your little talk about the dad and the son, that's why he is the better because average corporal pnuk rockers(like you)would find it disgusting and unnessary and repulsive, and are therefore apauld by it,(like you ) and then come up with an excuse why he's nothing great(like you faggot)You are a commercialed metal goth queen, and nothing more. you compare gg allin to mariyln manson, which is an atrocious comparison. you don't know anything, and are ignorant, you think just bec gg allin is labeled punk rock by many, you come to a conclusion that it must be bad. propanda, how the fuck is it propaganda you little boy. he doesn't brainwash  kids into doing anything. you are a punk rebel,  you are just fighting against the very things you are helping to build. that's the difference, and it's even worse.  

July 25, 2005, 05:21:02 PM
you act like a fucking easily frightened catholic school girl!!!
Go on, keep listening and worshiping GG allin like a god of homossexuality. I dont care!
You probably are those who masturbete yourself watching GG allin eating shit!
If you wanna do like your idol and put objects in your cunt, well, itīs yourr p roblem.

Fuck you! sonofevil! you are a really a gay! Only a gay could be so offended for be called gay!

GG allin is a gay! only gays have to defend themselves from  accusation of be gay!