Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

UNANIMATED (SWE) Reform

UNANIMATED (SWE) Reform
June 16, 2008, 08:28:29 PM
UNANIMATED MyFAGGOT

UNANIMATED PERFORMING LIVE THIS SUMMER!!!!!!

I am very excited to announce that UNANIMATED will preform live for the first time in over 12 years!!!!
On August 8th UNANIMATED will preform at Party San Festival in Bad Berka,Germany.
After 12 years Richard,Jojje,Mike and Peter will enter the stage and preform a 60 min set.
We are very pleased that this special evening, We will have long time friend Mr.Erik Wallin (Merciless) joining us on stage on guitar as well.

This will not only be our first show as reunited, but also our first live performance in Germany ever!!!
This is something we have been looking forward to for a very long time and we will make sure that this evening will not be forgotten!

Until next time.....

DEATH TO LIFE!

Richard & Unanimated

UNANIMATED SIGNED A NEW RECORD DEAL WITH REGAIN RECORDS!!!

I am very proud to announce the we have signed with REGAIN RECORDS.
We are very pleased and proud to join the ranks of Regain Records.
On July 26th will we enter the studio to start the recording of our new album with the wroking title "In The light Of Darkness (The Covenant Of Death)". We will record ten new songs, one re-recording of a old classic Unanimated song and one cover....What ends up on the album, we know in August.
The writing progress is going really good, seven songs are completed so far and it sounds fucking awesome!!! Hehehehe...What else can i say!
13 years of wait is finally over!!!!!!!

We have just finished re-mastering our two albums "In the Forrest Of The Dreaming Dead" and "Ancient God Of Evil"...Together with The "Firestorm" Demo and some bonus material and a brand new lay out,the two albums will be released through Regain Records in June.
Both these albums has been out of print for years and impossible to find if you don't want to spend $60 on ebay.
We are very happy with the result of the new designs for the albums, with good help from Erik (watain) "In The Forrest..." Looks killer!!! He really helped us capture the right spirit and there is no doubt what its all about....Hail brother!
I think ya'll will enjoy the re-release of those classical Swedish metal albums...
It's great that we were able to release them in June, Perfect timing for us....Right before we enter the studio and one month prior to our reunion gig at this years PARTY-SAN Festival in Bad Berka,Germany....its gonna be fucking awesome!!!!
If possible we are trying to do a special live performance in our home town Stockholm as well this summer.

DEATH TO LIFE!!!

Richard & Unanimated

Sounds like Richard Cabeza (i.e. Dick Head...LOL), now a Dallas, TX transplant, is a bit bored.

Re: UNANIMATED (SWE) Reform
July 09, 2008, 01:13:08 AM
Wow

Ancient god of evil is one of my fave Swedish releases

Hope they would put out a worthy new album

March 31, 2009, 11:19:39 PM
There is a new track available on their Myspace.

April 01, 2009, 12:06:11 AM
There is a new track available on their Myspace.

What are your thoughts on it?

Sounds promising at first, but I'm not a fan of the riff that kicks in after the intro. Not bad overall, hopefully the album will be of a C+/B quality.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 01, 2009, 01:02:09 AM
Seems right decent at first blush; not as sickly sweet as Ancient God of Evil gets sometimes and well within character.  I will enjoy hearing the rest of it.

Edit: found a download link.