Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poop comments

Poop comments
March 28, 2013, 07:32:42 PM
Does anyone else not like to poop in public restrooms?

I don't like it at all. They tend to be grubby places, germy and gross. What is that brown liquid, on the floor, coffee or... oh god no. They are not very private. People come in and look at your shoes and they're like "Oh hi Addison, you're taking a huge crap. Tell me all about it." People also judge you on the smell of your excrement. You'll hear people make comments like too much broccoli or this guy eats a lot of pork.

Today however myself and Del Taco brought to my workplace a spectacular poop. If it were a fish, it would a prize catch. I could see bits of red pepper in it. I brought a book and read it while I polluted the air. I hear people groan as they opened the door and caught a whiff. When I was done, I wish they had a scale in the toilet because I swear I took the biggest poop of anyone here today.

The only down side is that I can't tell anyone about it. Must have been 2kg if it was an ounce.

Re: Poop comments
March 28, 2013, 10:30:48 PM
Well, what a relief it must be to be able to tell us about it.
Texture is the thing, really, although sheer mass comes a close second.
The smell is sort-of a given, considering the subject matter.

Although you young guys wouldn't know it, eating all the crap you probably do, the buoyancy factor is another thing worthwhile mentioning. Do they float? How high do they float? This is important stuff.

Squawk!

March 30, 2013, 07:55:42 PM
You can start a conversation with your workmates by saying:« instead of talking about cultural feces like your soaps, lest talk about natural ones. I bet you didn't know that you could grow vegetables by using your own feces. Well, the carrots I brought you from my house yesterday, they are grown with that technique.»

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” -Krishnamurti

''I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.''  -Hippolyte Taine

March 30, 2013, 10:40:47 PM
Well, the carrots I brought you from my house yesterday, they are grown with that technique.»

EEEEEVILLL!!!
Squawk!

March 31, 2013, 12:06:49 AM
It worked for Ted Kaczynski. Except he had no co-workers, LOL.

April 01, 2013, 05:17:09 PM
This thread is a huge disappointment. Someone said this forum was full of trolls. And this is the best you can do with a poop thread? You sadden me, DeathMetal.Org, you sadden me.

April 01, 2013, 05:34:31 PM
Who's someone?

or, Whose someone?
Liberalism is moral syphilis.

- Jonathan Bowden

April 02, 2013, 05:21:07 AM
How about some healthier doo doo tips?

1. never consume cheap beer or any other junk food type of product
2. B12 vitamins
3. fiber works
4. don't cut in with concrete paint under the gas water heater with the solvent fumes thick in the air, particularly on April Fool's Day, because having a happy poo could end up at the bottom of the concerns list (note to self)
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

April 02, 2013, 05:27:40 AM
Sometimes, after discharging a large log, my rectum is kind of loose, and when I wipe, my fingers go up my butt a little bit. Is it gay to enjoy this? I kind of need to know because I don't want to suffer eternally when Jesus comes back.

April 03, 2013, 01:58:25 AM
Sometimes, after discharging a large log, my rectum is kind of loose, and when I wipe, my fingers go up my butt a little bit. Is it gay to enjoy this? I kind of need to know because I don't want to suffer eternally when Jesus comes back.

No, Jesus will help you with that. Thanks to the holes in his hands, he's a whiz at fisting.