Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Sacramentum

Re: Sacramentum
August 28, 2005, 11:36:19 PM
Rumors and more rumors about their supposed reunion. Any bit of information will be awesome.

Has anyone ever tried to contact Nisse at this address?

August 28, 2005, 11:40:26 PM
I'll trade with anybody who has a tab for "Dreamdeath" from their The Coming of Chaos album....

August 29, 2005, 12:32:44 AM
I recall believing that Sacramentum's return was a certainty, but perhaps not. Regardless, they were in a steady decline so I'm not particularly interested.

August 29, 2005, 02:56:03 AM
Daniel Corchado claimed to be in contact with the band about a year ago; unfortunately, I don't have any contact with him at the moment.

August 29, 2005, 11:50:13 PM
Rumors and more rumors about their supposed reunion.

Are you hearing these rumors from good source? They've been gone like five years now!

May 10, 2006, 02:21:59 PM
Daniel Corchado claimed to be in contact with the band about a year ago; unfortunately, I don't have any contact with him at the moment.

The Chasm front man gave me the same response a year ago when their forum was still online. Apparently, he also has a buddy who flies up to Sweden once a year and talks either to Nisse, Anders, Nicklas R., or Niclas (ex-guitarist form Lord Belial who joined Sacramentum on Thy Black Destiny).

Runemagick forum

May 11, 2006, 01:44:34 PM

May 11, 2006, 01:49:30 PM
It looks like him.

May 11, 2006, 03:06:17 PM
They managed to pull the plug just before they dropped into the respectometer's red zone - continue to love Far Away... and move on.

May 30, 2006, 12:17:19 AM
The semester is over...ahhhh, boredom! What else to do beside from anally invading your local nun? Listening to Sacramentum is a start.

I created a fan page for them on Myspace  and I strongly suggest for those with accounts to add this fantastic group onto your buddy list. Spread the flame and fuck their bloody hearts. Blood shall be spilled.

(more songs are on the way)

Vajra

June 01, 2006, 06:47:35 AM
What hardware is required to acheive the guitar tone of Sacramentum's 'Far Away From The Sun'? When notes are played 'tremelo', the best word to describe the sound is 'cosmic' or 'astral'. Robert Fripp utilises something similar on 'Evening Star', and Mithras too on 'Worlds Beyond The Veil'. Sacramentum's is quite thicker.

June 04, 2006, 05:44:57 PM
http://www.cmdistro.com/shop/index.aspx?page=item&iditem=19264

Does anybody have this reissue? Is it any good?(not the album, but the packaging, pics, etc.)

June 06, 2006, 07:18:44 AM
I just picked up the reissue CD of 'far away from the sun' whilst down in Houston. As did 3 other highly reputable gents. I can't complain about artwork, it reminds me a lot of ITNE.

I couldn't get that link to work... so not sure if we are talking about the same album... anyway I'd recommend getting the album as I did on Sunday night.  ;)

June 06, 2006, 11:47:24 AM
Is it the Zenor Recordz reissue?