Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The Content of Character

Re: The Content of Character
September 17, 2008, 08:18:34 PM
AIDS, I have nothing against you but I think the fundamental belief that some races are better than others is a great and utter fallacy. It would be more appropriate (as you have said, upholding courage is great but on an individual level) to judge superiority on an individual level than on groups of people. Declarations of superiority based on race or groupings of people are signs of insecurity, it is petty and patethic. The achievements of one man become the achievements of his people as time pass by but this does not in any way prove the superiority or worth of that group of people but as a matter of fact may even prove their mediocrity.

Hello, I 'd like to see if I could clarify some misunderstandings. Most people who preach white supremacy do so though poorly thought out arguments that focus on showing how others are falling within a given society. You are trying to apply what they say globally instead of locally. The ideas that they express (again poorly) can be applied to any individual within a given community not just whites. For example: I am not Japanese, therefore I would have a more difficult time adapting and developing within the Japanese society than someone who is natively Japanese. We are all PRODUCTS of our culture and our environments. We are designed though biology to function ideally within the confines of that said culture. When someone say whites are better the are stupidly trying to say that within the confines of white societies people of that particular ethnicity are superior to those that are not. So with this in mind, Yes, the English are superior in England, the Koreans are superior in Korea, the Germans are superior in Germany, the Israelis are superior in Israel and so on and so on. White Supremacists feel threatened because what makes their societies uniquely white is slowly being eroded away. Predictably they attack the symptoms - Divorce rates, illegal immigrants, other ethnicities, degenerates ... but the true problem, as pointed out in the articles on this site, is that European cultures are killing themselves. Those that realize this (the White Nationalists) are failing to address the fuck-ups of their own culture and are blaming everything else.

Do I believe that a white man is superior to a black man within European culture? Yes I do, for the reason that I have stated above. If that makes me a racist bastard then so be it. Black people cause so many problems within European society because they are not IDEALLY SUITED to that society. They are trying to live by the wrong standards themselves and we (the white man) are also holding them accountable to those wrong standards. The best solution to the problem is indeed separation. The black man will always depend on the capitulation of the white man to get himself head because he is at a distinct disadvantage from the start. Black's within the United States need to create their own society instead of having it handed to them. For more on this listen to the speech "The Ballot or the Bullet" by Malcolm X. Utterly amazing. He says everything I have obviously and much, much more. Abraham Lincoln would also be a good source. He talked extensively about Black repatriation to Africa.

Please do not think that I hate other races because I do not. I wish them success as much as I wish for my own. I just think that we need to be realistic about things. Check out one of the sister sites called Pan-nationalism and some of the articles on this one about Parallelism.

Thanks,
MIKE

September 17, 2008, 08:29:57 PM

Antihuman-

I completely agree with you that faulty education and "tolerance" has lead to an enormous intolerance of dissent. Not even dissent, sometimes just an unpopular opinion. I find it interesting that most people in this country believe that America [and other Western countries] pass the "town square test" [if a person cannot walk into the middle of the town square and express his or her views without fear of arrest, imprisonment, or physical harm, then that person is living in a fear society, not a free society]. What?! If I expressed my personal views in a town square I certainly wouldn't make home for dinner that evening!

I agree also that people should be judged on their inherent value, their dignity, their character. But I have one problem with this, mainly that I believe xenophobia is both natural and beneficial. If you think what you have is no better than anyone else's, why value it? I'm not speaking as a white person in this, because I firmly believe that each race/ethnicity should be proud of its heritage [true individuality]. Multiculturalism is the venom that has weakened men's pride. CS Lewis wrote "we have created men without chests...we have castrated the foals and bid the geldings be fruitful". We strip away the very core of male pride: duty. Duty to their house, their bloodline, their people. Instead we say hey sure, be a mutt, it doesn't matter what you are but WHO you are inside. This is true, every man should be judged by his character, but shouldn't people be wary of what they don't know firsthand?  I find identity in the history of my people, my family...and I don't plan to do otherwise.

September 18, 2008, 02:58:34 AM
AIDS, I have nothing against you but I think the fundamental belief that some races are better than others is a great and utter fallacy. It would be more appropriate (as you have said, upholding courage is great but on an individual level) to judge superiority on an individual level than on groups of people. Declarations of superiority based on race or groupings of people are signs of insecurity, it is petty and patethic. The achievements of one man become the achievements of his people as time pass by but this does not in any way prove the superiority or worth of that group of people but as a matter of fact may even prove their mediocrity.

We are all PRODUCTS of our culture and our environments.

Nonsense. Our cultures are a product of us - of our blood and tribes !

Beyond that, much of this thread has devolved into the typical moaning and groaning about white supremacy and what not. ANUS is not a supremacist movement white or otherwise - it is an elitist movement though. And mushy ideas about equality and uber-egalitarianism don't wash with most of us - it is as simple as that. That some of us are racially aware, or proud of what our people have accomplished in many respects should be no indictment of anyone else's people, nor does it imply we fancy ourselves a perfect race, or incapable or grand acts of stupidity and folly - if that last part isn't clear to you by now, you aren't reading this site very closely.   

September 18, 2008, 03:10:36 AM
We are designed though biology to function ideally within the confines of that said culture. When someone say whites are better the are stupidly trying to say that within the confines of white societies people of that particular ethnicity are superior to those that are not. So with this in mind, Yes, the English are superior in England, the Koreans are superior in Korea, the Germans are superior in Germany, the Israelis are superior in Israel and so on and so on. White Supremacists feel threatened because what makes their societies uniquely white is slowly being eroded away. Predictably they attack the symptoms - Divorce rates, illegal immigrants, other ethnicities, degenerates ... but the true problem, as pointed out in the articles on this site, is that European cultures are killing themselves. Those that realize this (the White Nationalists) are failing to address the fuck-ups of their own culture and are blaming everything else.

That's a good point.  I suppose I am guilty of looking at the symptoms you speak of and trying to trace the problem to its source, perhaps incorrectly.  It is true that there is a greater percentage of whites, and the majority of them are guilty of progressing the decline of our society.  Having other races as a part of our society is not the problem.

We strip away the very core of male pride: duty. Duty to their house, their bloodline, their people. Instead we say hey sure, be a mutt, it doesn't matter what you are but WHO you are inside. This is true, every man should be judged by his character, but shouldn't people be wary of what they don't know firsthand?  I find identity in the history of my people, my family...and I don't plan to do otherwise.

I completely agree with the sentiment about man losing his role as the hunter/ warrior.  It's a shame, but it its his own fault and most seem to prefer things this way.

Of course you can't ignore your own heritage.  It's when people try to force their culture into another that I see a problem.  I always found that whole "melting pot" concept to be a bit risky.  It never really works; you always get distinct segments which do not fit perfectly.  This is fine, so long as people realize not everyone agrees or even accepts everything they value.

And no, we cannot jump to conclusions based on a person's race.  I'm not just talking about bad conclusions, either.  I hope I'm not coming across as a white supremacist here.  I'm just interested in how the content of a man's character is relevant to his race and his position in the evolution of his species.

13X

September 18, 2008, 03:32:10 AM
Do I believe that a white man is superior to a black man within European culture? Yes I do, for the reason that I have stated above. If that makes me a racist bastard then so be it. Black people cause so many problems within European society because they are not IDEALLY SUITED to that society. They are trying to live by the wrong standards themselves and we (the white man) are also holding them accountable to those wrong standards. The best solution to the problem is indeed separation. The black man will always depend on the capitulation of the white man to get himself head because he is at a distinct disadvantage from the start. Black's within the United States need to create their own society instead of having it handed to them. For more on this listen to the speech "The Ballot or the Bullet" by Malcolm X. Utterly amazing. He says everything I have obviously and much, much more. Abraham Lincoln would also be a good source. He talked extensively about Black repatriation to Africa.

I understand what you're getting at.

BUT I CAN'T JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO AFRICA.

Makes about as much sense as having NEOPAGANS go take over the Cayman Islands or some shit because they don't want to accept the religion of their oppressors.

The system is BEYOND REPAIR and separation of the races WILL NOT DO SHIT. Maybe we can reconsider once catharsis is reached.

Until then, I will continue to thrive as best I can.

Also, just to be clear, WE ALL GET NERVOUS ON SUBWAYS.

September 18, 2008, 03:49:59 AM

Posted by: Heydrich  
"Nonsense. Our cultures are a product of us - of our blood and tribes !

Beyond that, much of this thread has devolved into the typical moaning and groaning about white supremacy and what not. ANUS is not a supremacist movement white or otherwise - it is an elitist movement though. And mushy ideas about equality and uber-egalitarianism don't wash with most of us - it is as simple as that. That some of us are racially aware, or proud of what our people have accomplished in many respects should be no indictment of anyone else's people, nor does it imply we fancy ourselves a perfect race, or incapable or grand acts of stupidity and folly - if that last part isn't clear to you by now, you aren't reading this site very closely."  

First, whoever said that I was for equality and as you said "uber-egalitarianism"? Life OUGHT to be difficult to separate the weak and the chaff from the strong and the grain (or gold it that's what you like) but I do think that in a supposedly "free society" everyone is entitled to his opinion. Just as some white men is entitled to his beliefs of supremacy, every non-European worth his salt is entitled to his determination and perseverance to succeed in life. Just as you have the right to slander and mock institutions which give other people the right to chart their own destinies regardless of their filial or blood origins, the deserving non-European has every right to achieve his dreams, even if those dreams happen to be traditionally thought of to be as aspirations restricted only to the white man. Note that I've written "the deserving non-European" because that is where our philosophies differ where you envision a "racial nepotism" regardless of merit or achievements whatsoever, I assure this collectivist theory does not work. If it truly works, how come the agrarian collectives set up by Stalin ended up as virtual failures.

Posted by: Boadicea
"CS Lewis wrote "we have created men without chests...we have castrated the foals and bid the geldings be fruitful". We strip away the very core of male pride: duty. Duty to their house, their bloodline, their people. Instead we say hey sure, be a mutt, it doesn't matter what you are but WHO you are inside. This is true, every man should be judged by his character, but shouldn't people be wary of what they don't know firsthand?  I find identity in the history of my people, my family...and I don't plan to do otherwise."

First, man may have a duty to his family and his people but fundamentally, his duty should be to himself. Because if a man is a wastrel and has no responsibilty to himself, he could be a danger to his family and yeah, even to his people. Now what is this finding identity with the history of your people truly amount to? Does knowing that your ancestor was a rapist or a petty thief help you with your identity. It's typical isn't it, shove the negative traits of your ancestors under the rug while amplify that which is positive (even if the degree of blood relations is actually far, like saying Bill Clinton and Mother Theresa are actually related, huh).

13X

September 18, 2008, 04:18:24 AM
I agree also that people should be judged on their inherent value, their dignity, their character. But I have one problem with this, mainly that I believe xenophobia is both natural and beneficial. If you think what you have is no better than anyone else's, why value it? I'm not speaking as a white person in this, because I firmly believe that each race/ethnicity should be proud of its heritage [true individuality]. Multiculturalism is the venom that has weakened men's pride. CS Lewis wrote "we have created men without chests...we have castrated the foals and bid the geldings be fruitful". We strip away the very core of male pride: duty. Duty to their house, their bloodline, their people. Instead we say hey sure, be a mutt, it doesn't matter what you are but WHO you are inside. This is true, every man should be judged by his character, but shouldn't people be wary of what they don't know firsthand?  I find identity in the history of my people, my family...and I don't plan to do otherwise.

1. How does multiculturalism weaken a man's pride?

2. Upholding values laid down by previous generations is cool and all but copulating with a Hispanic woman isn't going to devalue any culture your people produced.

13X

September 18, 2008, 04:46:22 AM
The system is BEYOND REPAIR and separation of the races WILL NOT DO SHIT. Maybe we can reconsider once catharsis is reached.

For reference, I am not scared of revolution. I am just a REALIST. Globalization is reality. Eventually, we'll all be coffee colored -- which doesn't mean achievements of generations past have to be forgotten. The other way things could go is:

1. Everyone stays scared of eachother.
2. WORLD FUCKING GOES TO SHIT.
3. History repeats itself.

I'd rather thrive -- through sublimation (my professional work...) and distraction (music and the ecstasies of the female body) -- in the (cold, brutal, uncaring) environment I was thrust into at birth than live in a dreamworld. And fight the evils of IGNORANCE and GREED by SCARING THE LIVING FUCK out of the powers that be. Just so I feel less helpless.

edit: Activism is depressing. Even when a revolution is successful, dumb people fuck everything up and newly established systems either implode or become parodies of themselves within decades.

September 18, 2008, 08:27:32 AM

For reference, I am not scared of revolution. I am just a REALIST. Globalization is reality. Eventually, we'll all be coffee colored -- which doesn't mean achievements of generations past have to be forgotten. The other way things could go is:

1. Everyone stays scared of eachother.
2. WORLD FUCKING GOES TO SHIT.
3. History repeats itself.

I'd rather thrive -- through sublimation (my professional work...) and distraction (music and the ecstasies of the female body) -- in the (cold, brutal, uncaring) environment I was thrust into at birth than live in a dreamworld. And fight the evils of IGNORANCE and GREED by SCARING THE LIVING FUCK out of the powers that be. Just so I feel less helpless.

edit: Activism is depressing. Even when a revolution is successful, dumb people fuck everything up and newly established systems either implode or become parodies of themselves within decades.

How is it "realism" if you're giving up on something that is an entire possibility? That's not realistic, that's fatalistic. Mankind lived for thousands of years while rarely encountering and mixing with different people that they can't respect and trust, and it can go back to that way if we don't quit like pussies.

Contrary to your belief, achievements of previous races will be forgotten for the sake of globalization, you're completely missing that entire facet.

And the reason why societies fail over time? It's like a purge and renewal of sorts for new societies to thrive. History runs in cycles.

It's reality; embrace it.

September 18, 2008, 05:11:47 PM

Nope. Check out "Genie: the feral child". If everything was contained in genes and biological traditions, then we would have expected this girl to develop something akin to European, or at least humanistic behaviors. She didn't.

Culture and personal makeup are a connected circle. Without one, the other does not exist.

September 18, 2008, 05:17:21 PM

Nope. Check out "Genie: the feral child". If everything was contained in genes and biological traditions, then we would have expected this girl to develop something akin to European, or at least humanistic behaviors. She didn't.

Culture and personal makeup are a connected circle. Without one, the other does not exist.

I disagree that a lone, isolated feral child without contact with others of her kind proves that culture's source is an empty vacuum. We need a case study where several such feral individuals and their offspring over generations are observed. But then again, man's own history is such a study. A uniquely cultured society is after all about the consensus exhibited by a group of shared heredity, not by a solitary person out of contact with like kind.

September 18, 2008, 10:54:20 PM

Are you implying that not only cant her and her race be Europeans but they cant also  be considered Humans? I also agree with Viridovix that a isolated incident such as this proves nothing.

Also genealogy is not culture. Culture is knowledge that is not inherent to the species being passed by some form of communication to subsequent generations accumulating over time.

This is now addressed to the entire forum. European culture as we know it only exists because of its imitation of Middle eastern Culture. Before Alexander the Great all cultural influence was a recession of European traditions to Middle eastern ones. Asides from Greece, who were prosperous because of their imitation of Middle eastern culture there was only Barbarian tribes with the exclusion of people like the Tuscans who imitated the Greeks. Even during the middle ages most technical and scientific discoveries came from the Middle east, in fact it was not until the Renaissance that Europe stated to make its own culture with limited external influences (asides of course from military incursions). Culture has hardly been derived from isolation.

What people seem to be attacking is Globalization rather than multiculturalism because Europe does not seem to remember its culture, how do we expect foreigners to if they cant remember theirs. This new Global culture is all that exists in most industrial and technological nations. how can there be multiculturalism if most have forgotten what their own culture is?

September 19, 2008, 01:03:07 AM

Are you implying that not only cant her and her race be Europeans but they cant also  be considered Humans? I also agree with Viridovix that a isolated incident such as this proves nothing.

Also genealogy is not culture. Culture is knowledge that is not inherent to the species being passed by some form of communication to subsequent generations accumulating over time.

This is now addressed to the entire forum. European culture as we know it only exists because of its imitation of Middle eastern Culture. Before Alexander the Great all cultural influence was a recession of European traditions to Middle eastern ones. Asides from Greece, who were prosperous because of their imitation of Middle eastern culture there was only Barbarian tribes with the exclusion of people like the Tuscans who imitated the Greeks. Even during the middle ages most technical and scientific discoveries came from the Middle east, in fact it was not until the Renaissance that Europe stated to make its own culture with limited external influences (asides of course from military incursions). Culture has hardly been derived from isolation.

What people seem to be attacking is Globalization rather than multiculturalism because Europe does not seem to remember its culture, how do we expect foreigners to if they cant remember theirs. This new Global culture is all that exists in most industrial and technological nations. how can there be multiculturalism if most have forgotten what their own culture is?

I don't disagree with your assessment but I also don't know that anyone was suggesting that the 'people/genetics=culture' equation necessarily occurs in a vacuum. Surely various "outside" influence may, nay will, absolutely influence culture over time - is culture itself not fluid over time to a large degree? Looking to history, it only makes sense geographically and anthropologically that the middle-east would indeed influence nascent European cultures and societies to some degree. But none of this negates the fact that the ultimate "product" (unique culture) at least insofar as we identify it in the modern era, is also largely genetically influenced.   

September 19, 2008, 05:05:43 AM

You seem to confuse technology and civilization with "culture". Are you saying the ancient Germanics, Celts, Slavs, etc (or on a different note how about the Apache or I dunno, the conquering Polynesians) had no culture because they were a warlike people instead of a domesticated one?

September 19, 2008, 12:16:20 PM
To the Threadstarter:

America isn't about the truth, it's about tolerance and acceptance. In this society, that trumps truth.

In their mind, you can see why it's the rational approach. You bring every race known to man into one country, and it won't function unless all are treated the same. Who is going to want to live in a place where they feel like second-class citizens?

I don't think one should look at this as a superiority conflict, because it's not. Europeans function best in their own society, as do Africans and Asians. The problem has been globalization. It's wrong for Europeans to indoctrinate Western values into the rest of the world. One look at America in the Middle-East is enough proof. We aren't the same. That much is clear. Yet, one race isn't superior to the other. I really believe that, and that is coming from one of European descent. If the Indian from Bolivia is enjoying life just as much as the Business man from Germany, who's approach is really better? Neither is, and both are equally successful. Technology isn't god, and the sooner we acknowledge that, the easier it will be for the rest of the world to understand that the European way isn't the way for all.