Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

RIP PIGGY

Re: RIP PIGGY
September 14, 2005, 12:06:21 AM
"From my rotting body, flowers will grow"

September 14, 2005, 01:20:52 AM
pour a 40 on the curb for mah homiez

September 22, 2005, 05:30:36 PM
heroin? what the fuck are people thinking? Just becuase it contains the word 'hero' doesn't mean it contains that type of demise.

c'mon Zapan, dish out another sentimental serenade.

Ok: Heroin is a drug of choice for people who are losers. To think that a band such as Morpheus Descends featured a loser in their ranks almost makes me want to cry. But not quite. Sometimes I sit with my head in my hands and feel the tragedy of the world on my shoulders. When Dimebag Darrel died I didn't think things could get any worse..... now I know that they can. When I go to Heaven and meet my friends there I will know that Metal guitarists and vocalists hold a special place in the lord's heart. Good night and God bless *sniff*

That ok? Sorry, only ever heard a snippet of Morpheus descends and found it not to my taste, still I do love a good bit of sadness and self indulgent pity. Best get back to my Abyssic Hate CDs... Wait didn't the guy on the cover of one of their albums kill himself??????? Oh no.... This just gets worse for me........  :-[

September 22, 2005, 07:01:18 PM
Actually I thought you may have thought about the inconsistencies in your thought if I pointed them out. I didn't point them out in good faith at all, of course, as I was playing jest.

There were no inconsistencies. I'll miss their music as I saw Voivod as a pivotal act and Piggy as a seminal musician. I am saddened at his death as the band stuck to their guns and did what they felt best without thought to what the masses would prefer.

When someone honourable dies it is better to treat their death with the honour they deserved. Guess it's the Odinist in me talking...