Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

It's part of telling everybody to wake up!

It's part of telling everybody to wake up!
September 21, 2005, 08:07:43 AM
Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction in men, and it's believed to have a similar effect in women. One noted urologist, speaking on the news program 60 Minutes, said when he sees a man smoking, he wonders when -- not if -- he will experience erectile dysfunction.
A smokerís risk of heart attack is more than twice that of nonsmokers. Cigarette smoking is the biggest risk factor for sudden cardiac death -- smokers are looking at two to four times the risk of nonsmokers. Studies have shown that cigarette smoking is also an important risk factor for stroke. The evidence also indicates that chronic exposure to environmental tobacco smoke (secondhand smoke, passive smoking) may increase the risk of heart disease.
NO NICOTINE FITS!!! NO willpower, and it helped you quit! You take 1 pill twice a day for 2 weeks, then quit smoking, cold turkey. Just like that! You continue the NOSMOQ for only a week or more, and if you do so, you will have no withdrawals or weird side-effects from quitting the NOSMOQ, either! I have been a non-smoker now since March 28, 2000... for just 7 days NOSMOQ  is an antidepressant, for those who don't know, about it if you are a smoker who wants to quit. It's gaining popularity for quitting smoking, and for one very good reason: IT WORKS!
Quitting is hard, but don't give up!
Quit smoking Now! For better Life,,!!!
if you can try you can imagine your life bring back the same on the days that you did not smoke that as healthy as you are.. Think about your health, your future! Even though my name is Roseman, I am not Jewish, I swear it! Try and see the difference of NosmoQ!
Click this below for the free bonus gifts:
GOLDEN ACUPUNCTURE +FREE INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS SHIPPING

Re: It's part of telling everybody to wake up!
September 21, 2005, 10:32:46 AM
Good. Smoking is fucking stupid.  :P

vai

September 21, 2005, 03:43:37 PM
i dont agree but yes.. tryin to quit my self...blah..its not that easy..

September 21, 2005, 10:52:05 PM
I have failed quitting several times, i just came to the conclusion i am suppose to die early

November 28, 2005, 04:02:22 PM
I tried to cut down on smoking in the hope that I would eventually give up. I trained myself to smoke only when I go out drinking(which isnt that often I might add). But now my problem is whenever I drink, I want a fag!! so if drinking at a mates house I crave a fag! I have in effect trained my mind to expect a cigarette when ever I drink!
Theres no easy way round it, if you wana give up smoking, you have to quit completely. :P

November 28, 2005, 08:53:25 PM
I think this might have been an ad-bot posting? Seems like a big ad for NOSMOQ to me...

Either way I agree, smoking sucks.

Death

November 28, 2005, 09:12:34 PM
Smoking is the most retarded pastime ever invented. Also, fuck your advertising.

November 29, 2005, 09:34:28 PM
It is easy to quit smoking:

1) Focus your mind.
2) Get rid of your cigarettes.
3) Exercise 2x.

After 3 days, no nicotine in bloodstream = mostly psychological addiction.

Link from spammers will be fixed (lol).

November 30, 2005, 01:15:17 AM
The mental fraction of the addiction is the only part that keeps people from quitting. It's not like we can't 'suffer' through three or four days of excercising excessively and repelling cravings. This is how mind over matter works against human function...

December 01, 2005, 05:12:10 AM
I understand that quitting smoking is essentialy simple.  I curbed a methamphetamine addiction, cold-turkey.  However, I still choose to smoke, because I honestly enjoy it.  I am fully aware of the health risks, and simply don't care.  I honestly don't want to live to be elderly.  I spent my whole childhood striving to become independent, and the waning years of your life are just a downward spiral into that same situation.  First you need diapers, then you loose the abilty to walk, and then the ability to feed yourself and speak.

December 01, 2005, 11:15:26 AM
Most elderly people I know are capable of all those. I'd say a good cutoff year is 60 or 65, when those things might begin to occur. Too bad Kavorkian's in prison.

Annihilaytorr

December 02, 2005, 05:01:56 AM
I never saw the appeal of filling my lungs with poison smoke, especially one that doesn't cause a high.

December 02, 2005, 07:45:43 AM
I never saw the appeal of filling my lungs with poison smoke, especially one that doesn't cause a high.

it's more subtle, but it's there.

December 02, 2005, 11:05:26 AM

Isn't that what we do every day anyway?