Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Myspace = Scenespace = Anti-Aesthetics

chthonian

Myspace = Scenespace = Anti-Aesthetics
November 27, 2005, 07:16:29 PM
I just felt like starting a thread on how much I hate myspace. The multiculturalism/multiscenesterism of myspace is disgusting. It's the breeding ground and haven for liberal scene mixing self loathing pity loving attention whores. It's like a woman that's 1/4 Mexican, 1/4 Australian Aboriginal, 1/4 Pure Swedish Blonde, and 1/4 Sub-Saharan Ape. It doesn't matter that she's 1/4 Swedish and Blonde, she's a fucking ugly bitch. Multiculturalism and general culture-mixing (much like race mixing) is pretty disgusting, mainly because it's the union of incongruent elements.

Wolfbane

Re: Myspace = Scenespace = Anti-Aesthetics
November 27, 2005, 07:23:06 PM
YOU OFFENDED ME!!!! I'M GOING TO WRITE IN MYSPACE ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!!!!! LONG LIVE EMO!!!!

yeah most people on myspace deserve a gas chamber in their future. Pretty much image worship and pointless rambling.

chthonian

November 27, 2005, 07:27:13 PM
A lot of it that offends me is really the Black/Death metal culture mixing on there. It's a safe spot for EMO kids to mingle with the extreme metal culture, DISGUSTING!
Seriously, I see EMO kids befriending Black/Death metallers on there, traitors.

Myspace needs to be gassed.

Annihilaytorr

November 27, 2005, 10:35:19 PM
I always prefered the name myscene over scenespace.

November 27, 2005, 10:41:58 PM
I'm really fine with the concept of having a blog, though when people exploit a program like myspace to get attention... well, I won't say anything but to say it doesn't give a good first impression in my opinion.

November 28, 2005, 03:49:28 AM
I think its a great place for people who enjoy sodomy to find each other.
You call yourself free? Let me hear your ruling thoughts, and not that you have escaped bondage. Are you one who deserved to escape from it?

chthonian

November 28, 2005, 11:26:32 AM
Right, we all agree that myspace is a shit hole for sodomites, but what about the "black metal scene" on Myspace? It kind of reminds me of the Norwegian scene, full of stupidity.

November 28, 2005, 03:06:46 PM
 ;)Attention seekers seek attention, if you ignore them then they go away, its what taught me to stop seeking attention.
In a state of permanent Abyss

chthonian

November 28, 2005, 09:45:11 PM
;)Attention seekers seek attention, if you ignore them then they go away, its what taught me to stop seeking attention.

It's ok to give attention whores attention, as long as it's negative. If negative attention is what they truly seek, chances are they are masochists, and we should take advantage of that for entertainment's sake.