Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Metalhead cause a "tragedy" in Poland

Metalhead cause a "tragedy" in Poland
December 08, 2008, 10:50:47 PM
At the district covered by bad fame, Burzum fan stabbed to death his neighbour. Coverage reveals
possibility, that the other guy was some kind of oppressor for Burzum guy's grandfather. I think
it's case from october or november.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcTXz6u-7DA

During the first 1:30 few persons are "reconstructing" crime. It seems that victim and Burzum
guy's grandfather were fighting on the street. Then Burzum guy came and backstabbed victim.

1:30 Victim's mother: He wasn't such bandit to make someone something. Well they were fighting
sometimes. He was overreactive, you need to speak with him gently, then everything was fine. 

2:25 Reporter: Does he (Burzum guy) tells something about situation on neighbourhood?
2:28 Funny bandmate: No, he was a type of loner. he wasn't botherered by such things. I have
never seen him angry, he's always turn things into a good laugh.

2:52 Burzum guy's grandfather: I don't want any sensations because they will destroy me, I'm
already destroyed. I will jump in the fire for my grandson and he will jump for me. That kid was
an angel in human form.
3:10 Reporter: Why does that happen?
3:12 Burzum guy's grandfather: Because that person, deceased person was persecuting me for few
years. He was even shoting at me that day with air-gun.
3:24 Reporter: neighbours said that you were conflicted with local youth.
3:30 Burzum guy's grandfather: Not with youth. With bandits.

3:40 Crowd (about grandfather): he was always bickering...he's always saying that he's going to
lock up everyone...it doesn't matter for him is it girl or boy...
4:20 Incognitos: His (grandfather) fault was fact that he was fighting with those youth, he was
even vulgar, but with such youth, they just don't get it other way; he just want to live in
peace. 

4:45 Reporter: Do you feel any guilt?
4:47 Burzum guy's grandfather: No. Nor my grandson. We're innocent.
4:50 Reporter: Is it true that You were punching dying victim with your staff?
4:53 Burzum guy's grandfather: Yes it is true.
5:01 Reporter: But he was dying already.
5:03 Burzum guy's grandfather: He attacked me. He tried to kill me. I don't care.

5:45 Victim's mother: I don't want any revenge. There is court and god for such things.
5:59 Reporter: could you possibly forgive him?
6:02 Victim's Mother: I have already done that. Because my religion orders that.

True tragedy: Condition of society (if at least one of them were guilty) or dogmatized view on
death (if victim was a scum). My first thought was: damn, another unstable kid. But after killed
guy's mother statement from 1:30 (just look at her eyes when she shamefully tried to excuse her
son's character, saying in plural to make all this sound less drastic) I also realized that
supposed victim was PROBABLY a common thug and deserved his fate. But it doesn't matter for
society, because he had wife and kid (since when procreation is such a high achievement? It can
be done without brain actually). Main argument against Burzum guy's grandfather is that he was
paranoid, annoying and hostile toward district's youth. I can understand that, I know few fucked
up old people bickering without recognition for reality but also I must say that every person of
slight higher standard, outnumbered and placed in such context would react that way. Still I
think it was more of copycat (and done badly) than statement or attempt to fix something.

Reality: Such places(if not entire towns) are often populated exclusively by vulgar whores (here
called girls), negro-like thugs (here called boys) and their alcoholized parents, all of them
living on the lowest intelectual and cultural level. their parents consider this a norm, a
standard and don't bother because their kids are just like them or pretends it's all right
because young people act in such manner these days. Their offspring are free to do all-wrong life
choices and are condemned to further degeneration, making problems for the rest of society
ranging from economical burden to physical threat.
Classical<------------------Metal----------------->Ambient

Re: Metalhead cause a "tragedy" in Poland
December 10, 2008, 05:31:54 PM
4:50 Reporter: Is it true that You were punching dying victim with your staff?
4:53 Burzum guy's grandfather: Yes it is true.
5:01 Reporter: But he was dying already.
5:03 Burzum guy's grandfather: He attacked me. He tried to kill me. I don't care.
heh.
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2