Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Anything weird?

Anything weird?
November 30, 2005, 04:18:23 AM
OK, this might seem stupid for you (I never thought I would be talking about this) but anyway, I'd like to know what do you think about it.

I spend all night awaken sometimes doing university homeworks, but this particular night I saw this black haired woman through my bedroom's window, I didn't made a big deal, but then I realized that I live alone, and that it was already past midnight.  I also have this ''dreams'' where I awoke but I can't move, I mean I see my bedroom and everything around it, but I can't move or make any noise, and when I close my eyes I feel I fall so deep... It freaks me out man! what the hell do you think it is? have something like this happened to you once?  I mean shits like this seem stupid, but they happen sometimes...

Re: Anything weird?
November 30, 2005, 04:35:05 AM
I've had recurring dreams, one of these is where I have found myself in a normal social situation, and all of a sudden my legs will bend both forwards and upwards until I'm floating in the air, upside down. Usually, I will tell the person I'm speaking to in the dream that its a physical condition I have, while at the same time I'm trying to hold myself down by backing against a wall. When I wake up, I usually walk around the house for an hour, aimlessly, and afraid, of what I don't know. The strangest thing is that during this dream I am aware that I'm dreaming, which is why I give the excuse of the "condition", and I can actually feel my legs physically twisting and writhing, trying to hold ground. This is when I wake myself up, which is probably the reason for my reaction upon waking. The mind can play strange games at times, most people have these problems in some form.

November 30, 2005, 06:01:19 AM
The condition you describe is called sleep paralysis and is believed to be the cause behind accounts of alien abductions. Oddly enough I'm staying up all night doing university homework right now too, but I haven't hallucinated any black haired women at my window yet. Losing sleep and sanity to school like this makes me wonder if it's worth it after all.

chthonian

November 30, 2005, 07:31:32 AM
It's your grandmother coming back from the dead to give you some cookies.

November 30, 2005, 10:41:42 AM
OK, this might seem stupid for you (I never thought I would be talking about this) but anyway, I'd like to know what do you think about it.

I spend all night awaken sometimes doing university homeworks, but this particular night I saw this black haired woman through my bedroom's window, I didn't made a big deal, but then I realized that I live alone, and that it was already past midnight.  I also have this ''dreams'' where I awoke but I can't move, I mean I see my bedroom and everything around it, but I can't move or make any noise, and when I close my eyes I feel I fall so deep...

That's an official sleep disorder. I could look it up if you needed me to.

It freaks me out man! what the hell do you think it is? have something like this happened to you once?  I mean shits like this seem stupid, but they happen sometimes...

Do you invision things when this happens? If so it is DEFINATELY the afforementioned disorder. It can be scary because there are cases reported lasting hours or even 1 or 2 seconds.

The condition you describe is called sleep paralysis and is believed to be the cause behind accounts of alien abductions. Oddly enough I'm staying up all night doing university homework right now too, but I haven't hallucinated any black haired women at my window yet. Losing sleep and sanity to school like this makes me wonder if it's worth it after all.

Nevermind the above  :P

November 30, 2005, 04:43:56 PM
Its a lucid dream you are having. where you really really think this woman is visiting you, but you are actually dreaming. It sounds well scary!  :o

I have this weired thing when I go to sleep.... Just as Ive fallen to sleep I get this numbness in my head, and then this most awful screaching noise like nothing I can describe.  Its so loud and I cant for the life of me wake up!  but what I cant understand is why I dont have a dream while this is happening? Im not visualising anything, just experiencing this horrendous noise!! Any one no what thats all about????? :-X

December 02, 2005, 04:01:27 AM
to blackened whitey:

yes, i can relate. especially with homework.

here's my advice:

sleep.