Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Burzum 101

Re: Burzum 101
December 03, 2005, 07:44:09 PM
On the BURZUM topic, does anyone own the recent "Draugen - Rarities" (slipcase CD/DVD DualDisc) release?  How is the quality?

December 04, 2005, 03:46:25 PM
On the BURZUM topic, does anyone own the recent "Draugen - Rarities" (slipcase CD/DVD DualDisc) release?  How is the quality?

I've heard it before and from what I heard the recording quality is pretty weak, even compared to other Burzum CD's. I love the songs though.

December 06, 2005, 03:52:46 AM
I like the music of Burzum, but can't say anything about Varg, or anyone that links Nationalsozialistische/White Supremacy with Heathenism. I don't remember reading in my long hours of study of the Viking Age, about the hatred or extermination of non-Whites. Fuck tards..

December 06, 2005, 04:08:13 AM
I don't remember reading in my long hours of study of the Viking Age, about the hatred or extermination of non-Whites.

What non-whites lived in Europe during the Viking age?

December 06, 2005, 06:41:58 AM

What non-whites lived in Europe during the Viking age?

Vikings ofcourse encountered many different cultures in their travels (Middle East, Vinland (natives), Iceland (with natives), Russia (with natives, forming Russia from the "Russ" Swedes), North Africa inhabited with Muslims). It is known that Muslim tribes had also explored, hitting southern parts of Europe. Ofcourse there were invasions and battles, but none of it was racially motivated, they just wanted their goods. Also, they didn't always raid, they did a LOT of bartering with the western end of the Middle East (Jerusalem being a big one) towards the end of the Viking era. Hmmm, sounds like they would of been "race traitors" to me...

December 06, 2005, 09:27:48 PM
Ofcourse there were invasions and battles, but none of it was racially motivated, they just wanted their goods.

Seems to me that racial antagonism is caused by the presence of other races in Europe and America.

After all, the Nazis occupied North Africa and failed to genocide the people there. It would be baffling except when one realizes that Nationalism says "our land for our people" and has nothing to do with worldwide genocide.