Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Say NO to HATE MUSIC

Say NO to HATE MUSIC
December 29, 2008, 03:31:41 AM

Re: Say NO to HATE MUSIC
December 29, 2008, 05:48:54 AM
GMAD is a subsidiary of the GNAA, is it not?

December 29, 2008, 06:36:59 AM
What a bunch of miserable idiots.

December 29, 2008, 06:16:07 PM
Of course, lets not forget that gay neither black people aren't hateful at all. Hate its proper only to white heterosexual males.
I agree with the poster above. What a bunch of miserable idiots. Amen

December 29, 2008, 11:38:45 PM
Of course, lets not forget that gay neither black people aren't hateful at all. Hate its proper only to white heterosexual males.

This protest was directed at black reggae artists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggae_Compassionate_Act

Cigno

December 30, 2008, 04:52:35 AM
Hate is bad, love is good, but to hate hate is good ...  shit I'm confused, what would Gaahl do?

December 30, 2008, 04:56:24 AM
He would indulge himself with cocks.

December 30, 2008, 07:09:26 AM
He would indulge himself with cocks.

quoted for comedic effect. haha.

I cannot STAND how the media portrays hate as a WHITE ONLY thing. Hating without reason, blindly, is universal. It's stupid and just breeds more idiots who hate without even knowing why they do.

December 31, 2008, 12:39:24 AM
Hate is bad, love is good, but to hate hate is good ...  shit I'm confused, what would Gaahl do?

That's funny, I don't care who you are!! Of course I also gew up in a generation where early-on we didn't fully suspect Rob Halford's obvious homosexuality either - so I'm a little, er...old-fashioned that way.     

December 31, 2008, 08:01:46 AM
Look out! THE QUEER JUSTICE LEAGUE is coming for you!!!

December 31, 2008, 12:55:18 PM
I said NO to HATE MUSIC once. But it just said that "sometimes NO means YES", and bummed me anyway. I think HATE MUSIC is just repressed.

January 03, 2009, 07:24:33 PM
What should I do with my Capricornus and Infernum CDs now?!

January 05, 2009, 12:01:59 PM
What a bunch of miserable idiots.

In general, trying to make the world safe for everyone suggests an unstable personality. Fear of consequences to self = make sure that NO ONE suffers this fate.

Then again, trying to make the world sane suggests a realistic and stable personality. But such a personality would never try to control antagonism... it never has been controlled and never will be.

A smarter person might try to make different groups get along through mutual respect and separation, but that's too witty for this bunch. I like how almost none of the reggae artists signed it. Apparently, there's occasional racist comments about whitey or Asian girls, and lots and lots of homo-hatin'.

"Can't we all just get along?" is the equivalent of saying "Life made me butthurt before I was born"