Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Say NO to HATE MUSIC

Say NO to HATE MUSIC
December 29, 2008, 03:31:41 AM

Re: Say NO to HATE MUSIC
December 29, 2008, 05:48:54 AM
GMAD is a subsidiary of the GNAA, is it not?

December 29, 2008, 06:36:59 AM
What a bunch of miserable idiots.

December 29, 2008, 06:16:07 PM
Of course, lets not forget that gay neither black people aren't hateful at all. Hate its proper only to white heterosexual males.
I agree with the poster above. What a bunch of miserable idiots. Amen

December 29, 2008, 11:38:45 PM
Of course, lets not forget that gay neither black people aren't hateful at all. Hate its proper only to white heterosexual males.

This protest was directed at black reggae artists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggae_Compassionate_Act

Cigno

December 30, 2008, 04:52:35 AM
Hate is bad, love is good, but to hate hate is good ...  shit I'm confused, what would Gaahl do?

December 30, 2008, 04:56:24 AM
He would indulge himself with cocks.

December 30, 2008, 07:09:26 AM
He would indulge himself with cocks.

quoted for comedic effect. haha.

I cannot STAND how the media portrays hate as a WHITE ONLY thing. Hating without reason, blindly, is universal. It's stupid and just breeds more idiots who hate without even knowing why they do.

December 31, 2008, 12:39:24 AM
Hate is bad, love is good, but to hate hate is good ...  shit I'm confused, what would Gaahl do?

That's funny, I don't care who you are!! Of course I also gew up in a generation where early-on we didn't fully suspect Rob Halford's obvious homosexuality either - so I'm a little, er...old-fashioned that way.     

December 31, 2008, 08:01:46 AM
Look out! THE QUEER JUSTICE LEAGUE is coming for you!!!

December 31, 2008, 12:55:18 PM
I said NO to HATE MUSIC once. But it just said that "sometimes NO means YES", and bummed me anyway. I think HATE MUSIC is just repressed.

January 03, 2009, 07:24:33 PM
What should I do with my Capricornus and Infernum CDs now?!

January 05, 2009, 12:01:59 PM
What a bunch of miserable idiots.

In general, trying to make the world safe for everyone suggests an unstable personality. Fear of consequences to self = make sure that NO ONE suffers this fate.

Then again, trying to make the world sane suggests a realistic and stable personality. But such a personality would never try to control antagonism... it never has been controlled and never will be.

A smarter person might try to make different groups get along through mutual respect and separation, but that's too witty for this bunch. I like how almost none of the reggae artists signed it. Apparently, there's occasional racist comments about whitey or Asian girls, and lots and lots of homo-hatin'.

"Can't we all just get along?" is the equivalent of saying "Life made me butthurt before I was born"