This whole society is a conspiracy to avoid facing reality. It favors the weak, like an easy job that you hate but it's so easy why not stay.
I like shattering its taboos, speaking the unpopular truth, violating its obsolete social norms, throwing away the bad and holding up the good.
I'm looking for more clear ways to establish:
1. The relationship between Romanticist art and heavy metal
2. The relationship between classical composition (ring composition, narrative composition, motifs) and heavy metal
3. The post-human side of the metal perspective
1. The biological basis of race, ethnicity, gender and individual differences
2. The historical pattern of civilization decline and how it applies to us
3. The relationship between ugly, meaningless surroundings and neurosis
1. That healthy, smart people are rarely a source of problems
2. That having lower standards always exempts us from effort, so most like it
3. That the average person's pretense is humility