Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Rip-off Band BELIEVER Reunites Like Everyone Else

Reunited American thrash metal act Believer has announced that their new studio album will be entitled, "Gabriel" and that it will be released on March 17th through Metal Blade Records.

Band leader Kurt Bachman states: "It's been quite a long break for us, but metal stays in your blood and the constant nagging from Daub became overbearing. The opportunity to work with Howard Jones, Brian Slagel and all the amazing talented people at Metal Blade is fantastic and we are looking forward to a long and creative relationship. Needless to say, we're stoked about Believer's future."

Link

I looked 'em up...Jesus Metal, no less!! I have zero recall of this band, and I lived, slept, ate and shit Thrash and Death Metal in the mid-late '80's. Why am I not surprised...   

Knew they were christians, but what's the rip-off story? Bad trades or something?

Knew they were christians, but what's the rip-off story? Bad trades or something?

As a "Christian" band, a rip-off of the genre at large.  Compare with ATHEIST for example.

Ah I see. Just wondering - it isn't as if I'd like them more in any case :D
EDIT: Just occurred to me that these guys might just snap up all the lost and lonely Death fan. Ick.