Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

San Diego Metal Swapmeet -- April 25, 2009

San Diego Metal Swapmeet -- April 25, 2009
January 13, 2009, 06:28:37 AM
Not affiliated, but I just heard about it.

http://www.myspace.com/sdmetalswapmeet

GOT AN OLD SHIRT THAT DOESN'T FIT?
Darkthrone shirt..
LOOKING TO GET RID OF THAT ALBUM YOU SAY YOU BOUGHT BY MISTAKE?
Cinderella LP
DESPERATELY SEARCHING FOR THAT LAST HARD TO FIND METAL COLLECTIBLE?

Then you should go to:
The First annual SDMETAL.ORG METAL SWAP MEET!
This event will be located in the City Heights area of San Diego, CA and is free for all buyers. Food and Beverages will be available as well as drawings and Prizes and a DJ blasting your favorite Metal tunes. Buy, Sell or Trade your CD's. DVD's, Vinyl, T-shirts, Posters and all types of Metal memorabilia. This is the only event of its kind in Southern California so don't miss out!!

April 25, 2009 11AM to 4PM
4637 Dwight Street
San Diego, CA 92105
Vendors: $7 (must be reserved)
Buyers: FREE

Food, drinks and restrooms will be provided.
Vendors who wish to reserve a vendor spot and sponsors interested in participating in this event please contact us through PM or contact us at [email protected] or [email protected].

Re: San Diego Metal Swapmeet -- April 25, 2009
January 25, 2009, 07:21:26 AM
Hey, this sound very promising. I actually just opened a new online store called Gothian Echo [www.gothianecho.com]. These are the kind of things that we need to push metal to the limits arround our areas.

We sell clothing, accessories, and novelties for guys and girls + band teess too. We are going to add much more product by the first week of February 09'

I'll follow your "myspace" page to check it out. I'll probably be interested in showing up as a vendor to sell some product and advertise my site.