Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

MARYLAND DEATH FEST Schedule Announced, Tickets for Sale

Below is a list of bands for each day of MDF 2009, which will take place May 22 - 24. There are several different scenarios on the table as far as stage setup goes, so we won't be announcing exact set times until sometime in March. Set times will be planned so you don't have to pick and choose what band you want to see because two are playing at one time.

Individual day tickets will go on sale on Monday, January 19th.

You can expect doors to open around 3:30 pm on Friday and 12:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday. These are only estimates, but not off by more than 30 minutes or so.

Friday, May 22nd:
Asphyx
Mayhem
Marduk
Venomous Concept
Cephalic Carnage
Cattle Decapitation
Victims
Sayyadina
Pigsty
Jig-Ai
Gnostic
Hero Destroyed
Triac

Saturday, May 23rd
Bolt Thrower
Atheist
Napalm Death
Brutal Truth
Immolation
Hail of Bullets
General Surgery
Phobia
Birdflesh
Grief
Pig Destroyer
Today is the Day
Misery Index
Flesh Parade
Unearthly Trance
Pretty Little Flower
Crowpath
Man Must Die
Weekend Nachos
Maruta
Drugs of Faith

Sunday, May 24th
Pestilence
Aura Noir
Abscess
Absu
Sigh
Rotten Sound
Devourment
The Red Chord
Trap Them
Despise You
Antigama
Splitter
Agenda of Swine
Kill the Client
Catheter
Lair of the Minotaur
Magrudergrind
Entrails Massacre
The Endless Blockade
Car Bomb
Complete Failure

News link
Maryland Death Fest site

Sorry to bump an old topic, but is anyone on this board planning on going this year? I'll be there for all three days.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

This is definitely of interest. Anyone from New Jersey plan on making the trip? Perhaps a carpool could be arranged, I know of at least two other attendees with whom I'll be traveling.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but is anyone on this board planning on going this year? I'll be there for all three days.

As will I, this will be the first show I'll attend in my life, and it'd be fitting for a lineup like this year's.
~proud member of the AsPie NuRd UndErGroUnd SoCieTy~ post this in your sig if you are too!

Any news?

Does somebody want to do an ANUS write-up for this?

Any news?

Does somebody want to do an ANUS write-up for this?

Like a concert review sort of thing? I'll admit I don't have an expansive vocabulary as many of the writers do on this site, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Other than that, most every band I saw was positive in some way, whether entertainment wise or just incredible performance wise.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

Like a concert review sort of thing? I'll admit I don't have an expansive vocabulary as many of the writers do on this site, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Other than that, most every band I saw was positive in some way, whether entertainment wise or just incredible performance wise.

Yeah, indeed.  Don't worry about verbosity.  I'd just like to get this show cataloged somehow.

Kontinual, pm me some instructions or whatnot on how you'd like this to be presented, and I'd be more than happy to write a review. I went to all 3 days as well as the pre show.
No.

I didn't see much point to day 3, after Bolt Thrower's phenomenal performance late on Saturday, nothing could top it. Hated being around all those sweaty drunken jackasses with their illegible band shirts and br00tal attire, I was the only one there that looked normal.
~proud member of the AsPie NuRd UndErGroUnd SoCieTy~ post this in your sig if you are too!

Anyone already planning for this years'?