Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

We Gotta Hold a Bake Sale...

We Gotta Hold a Bake Sale...
September 26, 2008, 12:59:38 AM
...because I fully expect to see these babies to be up on eBay by the end of the week.  I can see the ads now...

"Two companies worth of reasonably modern heavy armor.  Spare parts included.  New in box. (Reserve has not been met)"

Pool some funds, gentlemen.  Let's put together a bid.  The Hessian state will need some reasonable means of defense, and that is the better part of the tank complement for an armored battalion (and totally jacked by pirates: lulz and kill, global commerce).  I mean, it wouldn't slow down the US military that long, but it should be more than sufficient to keep our stereos safe from marauding Negros on D+3 of the Race War.  Besides, "has tanks" is an unspoken - but fundamental - criteria of autonomous nation-state status.

Re: We Gotta Hold a Bake Sale...
September 26, 2008, 05:12:11 PM
Haha! On the contrary, I think if the Somalis were the ones who got a hold of these, we should see some fantastic genocides in the next month or two. There's only so much a small African village can do against 32 tanks...better make some bigger sling shots.

September 27, 2008, 01:23:33 AM
Or we can steal our own tanks.

September 28, 2008, 12:59:43 AM
I still like the old pykrete ships idea.

September 28, 2008, 01:02:03 AM
Hey, if the're going to Africa, they'll do our goddamn work anyway. One way or another.

13X

September 28, 2008, 04:49:31 PM
There's only so much a small African village can do against 32 tanks...

You'd be surprised.

Hey, if the're going to Africa, they'll do our goddamn work anyway. One way or another.

You need PSYCHOTHERAPY, hops. Must have had hell of bad times with black dudes in the school lunchroom if you think levelin' a bunch of niggaz in Africa with tanks will solve anyone's problems. Get a grip!

September 30, 2008, 10:05:33 AM

You need PSYCHOTHERAPY, hops. Must have had hell of bad times with black dudes in the school lunchroom if you think levelin' a bunch of niggaz in Africa with tanks will solve anyone's problems. Get a grip!

I believe he refers to the arms trade.

February 05, 2009, 09:50:10 PM
The U.S. Navy beat us to it, dammit.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090205/ap_on_re_af/piracy;_ylt=Al2z.MdY1_TIxEG34oyucuZvaA8F

I had almost amassed 15 dollars in the sales of Havohej records at local malls during Christmas.