Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

NIFELHEIM complains about Tom G. Warrior

NIFELHEIM complains about Tom G. Warrior
February 08, 2009, 11:49:46 AM
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Feb 8, 2009 2:17 AM
Subject: FUCK Tom Warrior

Tom Gabriel Fischer (aka Tom "Warrior") is one of the most insincere pieces of shit in the underground metal scene. His entire persona is fake, only put on to attract attention and adoration.

For the most part, he seeks this attention from the legions of female fans that he keeps in touch with via MySpace and even email or phone. He uses the same messages with each of them, ver batim, and then takes some moral high road when called on his bullshit.

Once he has been confronted by the man of whatever girl he is attempting to seduce, he backs down like the fucking coward that he is, talking of Christian values, of all things.

Darkness and death? Please. There is nothing dark about this feeble poser. So he took a concept already established by other bands (such as Venom and Bathory) and made music that became influential. So what? That was only in the interests of killing boredom and attracting girls, since his grim, troll-like appearance made it difficult to meet girls otherwise.

One has to look no further than the late 80s to see what a terrible poser this scumbag is and was. He tried to seel out back then, but no one was buying. That's why his band called it quits.

Once it became cool to be involved in Black Metal, he resurrected his old band and made another album, followed by a tour that served her massive ego more than anything. His own bandmates saw what a pathetic loser that he still was, after all this time, and the band has since been terminated.

After years of talking poorly of the Hellhammer material, he finally embraced these old works after realizing that they were popular in the underground and that it was cool to like Hellhammer. He saw that there were a few dollars left to be made off of the legacy of this project and he jumped at the chance to cash in.

Don't be fooled by this cocksucker. He is a piece of shit unworthy of breathing. Fuck Tom Warrior, fuck his music and his fake persona. People like him are a fucking dime a dozen and exactly the type we don't need in the underground metal scene.

I don't know Nifelheim, but IMO those kinds of insults, without proof or anything, could be said of every band on earth.

Similar accusations were stated about Paul Ledney. As if what musicians do in their spare time should change our opinions about their music. What is a poser if not someone who thinks that way? Metal is an artistic movement. Nifelheim can keep their "underground".

The opinion of the universe concerning the band Nifelheim:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's all very vague. Sounds like they just grab onto rumors about incidents so they can direct more attention to themselves by mouthing off. They don't have the merit necessary for justifying obnoxious behavior.

Is nobody else appalled by these allegations of heterosexuality? I had only just finished making a rainbow Hellhammer banner, and now I see this and - it is useless!

asphyx667

Quote from: Nifelheim
his grim, troll-like appearance made it difficult to meet girls otherwise.

The guys in Nifelheim seem to talk a lot of talk. What they criticize about Tom here could easily be applied to them, as they basically just aped Destruction and Absu's ideas and didnt make music as good as either band.

This is some deep water for those guys. It's one thing to talk badly about dead people like Cliff Burton and Dirtnap Darrel. The folks close to them don't even consider a band like Nifelheim a blip on their radars. Taking a shot at Tom G. is a mistake in that they occupy much of the same territory, and it isn't as if Tom doesn't have the reach to make their live more difficult on a professional level. Nifelheim only cuts it as a novelty act, and they should either be ok with that and make the most of it or shut the fuck up and quit taking up space with their baseless shit-talk. Celtic Frost was important for metal, Nifelheim is not. Also, they need to do their homework- Hellhammer precedes Bathory.

Having never heard the music of Nifelheim before and read reviews, I was very amused to read a review which stated 'Nifelheim are so retro they probably attended their own gigs as 15 year olds.'

Also, they need to do their homework- Hellhammer precedes Bathory.

That's what I was about to say.

Having never heard the music of Nifelheim before and read reviews, I was very amused to read a review which stated 'Nifelheim are so retro they probably attended their own gigs as 15 year olds.'

Their s/t debut was actually decent black/thrash, but no Hellhammer or (early) Celtic Frost.

hahahaha, thats more than an adequate description of them.

Re: NIFELHEIM complains about Tom G. Warrior
February 25, 2009, 10:02:08 PM
"Tom G. Warrior is such a drama queen, he didn't notice our band, so we're going to have an emogasm and complain about him until someone points out we're inconsequential."