Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Homosexual Lamb of God fan murders TV Newsman during tryst

The troubled teen charged with stabbing WABC newsman George Weber during drug-fueled rough sex is a 16-year-old Satan-loving sadomasochist with a knife fetish.

Katehis admitted stabbing Weber after answering an ad the newsman placed on the Internet looking for rough sex - but claimed self-defense. He was also carrying a dagger that cops do not think was the murder weapon, sources said.

It was not clear if Weber knew Katehis had an account on MySpace.com. If he had seen it, Weber might have had second thoughts about letting Katehis in his home.

Katehis, who lives with his separated parents in East Elmhurst, Queens, posted pictures of himself with various blades - including one he held against his neck. He also issued a chilling warning.

"If you disrespect me then I will f-----g break your neck," he wrote.

On his site, Katehis called himself "Extremist, an Anarchist, a Sadomasochist" and said he enjoys "long conversations, drinking, bike riding, hanging out."

The teen also listed more reckless hobbies like "roof hopping, hanging off trains" and violent video games.

"I am a very easy person to talk to," he wrote. "I like to do crazy and wild things ... I'm always looking for a big thrill.

NY Daily News

I used to listen to Weber on the radio driving to work and was initially surprised at hearing of his muder .Then details began to dribble out, and something sounded a bit bizarre about it all, even for NYC.  I didn't quite expect such a lurid tale of underage, sado-buggery gone wrong though...and the Lamb Of God shirt is clearly the icing on this particularly unwholesome cake. What a mess this society is... 

NHA

Horrible taste in cutlery.