Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Beherit - Engram

Re: Beherit - Engram
April 16, 2009, 07:49:08 PM
I thought the spoken introduction was unnecessary and lame.  It just kind of threw me off - I almost laughed.  I don't know...I guess it's not a big deal.  Anybody have the lyrics?

Is that not from one of Pekka-Eric Auvinen's video manifestos? It takes on a more visceral context with that in mind.

AHHHHHHH.  I see.  Well if that's true, I DO think differently of it.  I had no idea.  I thought it was NHV.  If this is true, it's not quite as lame.
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

April 16, 2009, 10:58:42 PM
Listened to some samples, sounds promising. Will buy Engram when I can get around to it.

April 17, 2009, 11:38:57 PM
I like how it recapitulates the birth of black metal from its origins. It starts out Bathory-esque, and layers that into a more developed, contemplative form without losing spirit.

April 19, 2009, 11:24:39 PM
ASBO

“Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.” - Rush Limbaugh

April 20, 2009, 05:13:24 AM
Oh thats a great thing. Good to see the Beherit chaps getting some recognition (and likely a bit of cash) for their efforts.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

April 21, 2009, 10:00:23 PM
They earned it. This CD is hated by certain groups because it sidesteps all the black metal stupidities, and affirms what the genre was always about -- which upsets those who want black metal to be mediocre, participation-oriented music.