Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

New HAVOHEJ Full-length in June

New HAVOHEJ Full-length in June
May 19, 2009, 01:52:43 AM
In the style of Dethrone... to some degree, it seems:

OUT JUNE 2009 / PRESSING INFO:
CD, 12" LP (w/ alternate artwork/layout), DIE HARD LP (brown vinyl, back patch, 111 hand-numbered copies), PICTURE LP (w/ jacket, 111 hand-numbered copies).

The second full-length album is now complete! Deemed to be the grand master of unholy darkness and black perversion, "Kembatinan Premaster" destroys all past work & is the definite Havohej ritual to be observed by ALL devotees of the genre. Easily the ultimate contender on the bestial black throne of metal to deliver such complete utter fucking darkness so very few can capture. "Kembatinan Premaster" is a single meditation consisting of 8 parts in 37 minutes of total fucking blackness with acclaimed black vocal vomits and signature style profanatic percussion. This is the continuation of the now classic Ledney atrocities committed in 1993 and yet again breaking major ground 16 years later.

http://havohej.hellsheadbangers.com/

Re: New HAVOHEJ Full-length in June
May 19, 2009, 06:31:16 AM
The individual tracks posted there don't seem to be anything special on their own, but I can see how they'd work together to make a very good album. I do like how they seem to fully embrace the ambient/noise element that was always present in Havohej's music - I haven't heard the five EPs that came out after Dethrone the Son of God, so I've no idea how much of an actual change they represent by this point. But it works, and I'm excited to hear about this album - with Beherit, this, Weapon(a personal like), and likely Summoning, this is looking to be a better year than most for black metal. I've heard rumors of a Necrovore release as well, but those have been circulating for years...
HE WHO REAPS STORMS, SOWS WINDS. HE WHO SOWS WINDS, REAPS STORMS.

"It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart."
-Ecclesiastes 7:2

Re: New HAVOHEJ Full-length in June
May 19, 2009, 06:37:46 AM
It's appreciable how Ledney is using Havohej to express the pure drone black metal idealism (along with bands such as Ride For Revenge, Black Funeral and Darkspace) which will remain dubious and difficult for most of the death and black metal audience, while Profanatica is using other principles to create a full, more developed black metal sound still rooted in the ancient way. Makes sense?