Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

CONSERVATIONIST launches website

CONSERVATIONIST launches website
July 04, 2009, 03:10:54 PM
I borrowed the old design of the ANUS article pages.

http://www.nihilisten.com/

Re: CONSERVATIONIST launches website
July 05, 2009, 12:53:07 AM
good luck.  I have enjoyed following your "infiltrations" of several other forums/message boards/websites, and you do a good job.

July 05, 2009, 08:50:59 AM
How does one person manage to get so much done? Time management skills or self-discipline?

July 05, 2009, 03:54:35 PM
Thank you both! As you probably know, I make a point to read each of your posts on this forum and others (if I can recognize the nick, heh).

The secret to getting stuff done, in my view, is this: never lose momentum. 20 minutes between classes -- something can be done. 20 minutes between jobs at work -- something can be done. Waiting for something to compile, or a phone call? Something can be done. Life is short and most people just jerk around because they're depressed. When I realized how arbitrarily short life is, I think something in me snapped and since then I've been a war machine, even when I'm bored.

"The life of a repo man is always intense." (This should be an ideal, if you ask me.)

July 05, 2009, 08:40:19 PM
-

July 09, 2009, 10:16:27 PM
It's quite good to see these efforts above the laziness from the bunch of metal sites that keep art as a hobby, rather than as inspiration for daily life.

Metal is to me a spirit, of nature and of loving the chaotic warlike nature of life, and the corresponding moral alertness needed from humans.

It extends to all forms of learning... so I have embraced those instead of fighting them to stay metal with my expensive record collection, selfish pursuits, etc.

With luck, other smart and motivated people will see the wisdom. The world has enough self-satisfied, self-pleasing, self-impressed and insular pleasure seekers (Brave New World fodder).