Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Who has it hardest in society?

Who has it hardest in society?
August 01, 2009, 08:34:40 AM
Two groups of people who have it hardest in society:

1. Those who are incapable of complaining and/or who's complaints are not heard
2. Those who are not allowed to complain and/or who's complaints are ignored

Complaining doesn't prove anything other than having low tolerance but I will explain my choice.

Look at it this way: does it even matter who has it hardest? For example: comparing oppressed African-Americans with oppressed white women is like comparing apples with oranges. Bring three people in a hospital with the same wound: one will scream, another will be in shock and the other will be talking calmly with the doctor. Which one is in the most pain? Asians get discriminated against just like any other minority but you'll rarely hear them complain about it as opposed to other ethnic groups. Complaining is entirely related to a person's tolerance, it doesn't say anything about reality except for the way that person views reality. Yet society measures who has it hardest by who complains the most.

So in that respect I think it's those who's complaints are somehow pushed aside in favor of other complaints have it the hardest in society. And of course those who's complaint go unnoticed. But I don't feel sorry for any of them, they will just need to work harder for a positive solution for their problem. Just complaining about things doesn't get you anywhere and only makes you annoying after a while. So my conclusion: fuck those who supposedly have it the hardest, sodomize the weak...