Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Metal bands that are familiar with and share the same views as DLA

I am aware of Averse Sefira, and NHV has thanked DLA in interviews, but are there many bands that share the same views and goals of ANUS?

You're looking at this the wrong way. Find the best metal bands, find out what makes them the best, organize the information, create the DLA and offer the world a hated idea called standards derived from quality. That's my take.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

Averse Sefira has never said they support the DLA or its views.

I think you'll find that most metal musicians hate the internet because it's where the Crowd of retards always wins.

That being said, the DLA doesn't advocate anything radical by old school underground standards -- we just write in the style of philosophers, essayists and literary writers from the golden age of Europe.

Averse Sefira has never said they support the DLA or its views.

I think you'll find that most metal musicians hate the internet because it's where the Crowd of retards always wins.

That being said, the DLA doesn't advocate anything radical by old school underground standards -- we just write in the style of philosophers, essayists and literary writers from the golden age of Europe.

They thanked Spinoza Ray Prozak in the liner notes of Tetragrammatical Astygmata, but that doesn't necessarily signify an approval of the DLA specifically.

Averse Sefira refer to themselves as Hessians, too.

They thanked Spinoza Ray Prozak in the liner notes of Tetragrammatical Astygmata, but that doesn't necessarily signify an approval of the DLA specifically.

Averse Sefira refer to themselves as Hessians, too.

That's the thing, though... most old school metalheads referred to themselves as Hessians, and SRP mentions occurred in a number of liner notes (mostly demos, I'd guess) because he was a radio DJ in Los Angeles.

So it's probably coincidence entirely.

That being said, I like "Advent Parallax" a lot.