Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

February 26, 2006, 10:52:41 AM

Re: Necro & Circle of Tyrants
February 26, 2006, 09:43:23 PM
Take a good look at this fellow. Fat, pasty, with a stupid look in his eyes. People like this often find solace for their degeneracy in the ego-flaunting front that is hip-hop.

I am not sure where he gathers that metal and rap are compatible...but from the looks of him he is not of the mind to think such things through.

February 27, 2006, 02:58:02 AM
One of the most compelling arguments for a murderous rampage if I ever saw one.  The lyrics are nothing but constant name dropping. The songwriting sounds like a bad knockoff of Black Sabbath.

"Everyone suffers in Life, Death is when you rest"

What an utterly Christian idea!

Rap (in its best moments) was a mode of social protest  and commentary for disenfrachised blacks who felt they would never break through into the American Dreamland of wealth and prosperity. It did not glorify violence and the "thug" lifestyle. It presented it as the reality and not the ideal. All of these posturing simpletons that call themselves rappers today are merely the mass media's way of getting rich off of suburban whites' perception of 'the authentic thug' and are in turn marginalizing their own race by setting a culturally destructive ideal for young blacks. These young blacks in turn abandon their own culture in favor of fulfilling another culture's expectations of them.

Death metal...there's a thread about it that sums it  up better than I ever could.  

Iconoclast

February 28, 2006, 12:25:57 AM
Necro is a jew, as well.

February 28, 2006, 02:41:51 AM
http://www.necrohiphop.com/girls.htm

Using sexuality to market your gay music. Nice. And I thought I could not get any dumber than the Insane Clown Posse...guess not.

Someone needs to tell this wigger to bite the fucking curb.....