Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Into Oblivion

Re: Into Oblivion
November 30, 2010, 11:30:37 PM
Watching your live show now.  The production on the new album leaves something to be desired, but is still a lot better than Into Oblivion, which was still decent enough to be audible.  As for the musical content... I guess I'll have to wait and see!

I love the Hessian Flag as a backdrop.

X

December 13, 2010, 04:30:37 AM
Creation Of A Monolith now added to the Audiofile section.

December 13, 2010, 05:15:56 AM
Half way into the second track. Will give you my final impression after several listens.

My initial impression is that this shines above your previous material, a dramatic improvement.

It's like a meditative At the Gates.This is impressive. Very ambitious.

BRB

December 17, 2010, 03:09:30 PM
Finally able to download, given that my laptop has been out of comission for the past two weeks or so.

December 17, 2010, 08:23:20 PM
I wasn't able to play the files (lousy lack of media player skill...) but I really enjoyed the live videos and bits from the myspace. Is there a way to purchase the album? I'd love to hear more and get it on my radio show for my last semester at USU.

Good work.

December 18, 2010, 12:44:48 AM
purchase the album

I know some London Hessians who'd love to get a physical copy of the album (and I'm one of them).

Also, I believe your bassist has had contact with my vocalist, in a bizarre twist of fortune!

X

December 18, 2010, 04:23:10 AM
...As if Wagner, Brahms or even Stravinskij decided in the otherworld that these wimpy rock/metal kids have had it too easy and possessed various souls to spend hundreds of nights writing progressive Romantic/Faustian death metal partitures...

http://www.deathmetal.org/2010/re-engaging-vital-elements-combustions-in-underground-demonolatry
Creation Of A Monolith reviewed on Deathmetal.org

December 19, 2010, 01:56:08 AM
Anyone interested in getting a physical copy of the album can contact either X, Kaveh, or myself.

December 20, 2010, 12:22:25 AM
I think this bands ambition outshines their actual compositional talent. Giving this more listens.

I still see this in many ways dramatical improved and actualized.

X

December 20, 2011, 04:29:46 AM

Cover art has been released for upcoming split with Nuclearhammer, Shoor, and Cromlech entitled "Under The Banner of The Serpent Sun" set to be released in early 2012.

The album will feature two new tracks from Into Oblivion entitled Gleaming Thrones of Triumph and Eagle of the Serpent Sun.
Updates concerning this release will be posted as they come.

December 21, 2011, 12:24:30 PM
Great news, dude! Creation of a Monolith has become a regular standby for me.

X

September 20, 2012, 01:54:59 AM

Under The Banner Of The Serpent Sun
Featuring Into Oblivion, Cromlech, and Shoor

Tracklisting:
Into Oblivion
Gleaming Thrones of Triumph
Eagle of the Serpent Sun

Cromlech
For a Red Dawn
To See Them Driven Before You

Shoor
Barrens
Mirage
Gates in the Horizon

$15 worldwide shipping, contact me through personal message for more details.