Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Possible new species of sloth beaten to death by "monsters"

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2186699/montauk_monster_kin_beaten_to_death.html?cat=9

Mail Online reported Thursday the emergence of a creature similar in appearance to 2008's Montauk Monster from a cave in Cerro Azul, Panama. The Montauk Monster kin allegedly approached a group of teens who became frantic when it allegedly approached them by climbing over rocks. The
teens threw stones at the Montauk Monster kin before beating the creature to death with sticks, then tossed its carcass onto rocks in a lake, later coming back to take photos.

Article is full of irony; the real monsters are the children. "Hey we don't know what this is, let's beat it to death."

It's the rise of the mutants. And the most extreme mutant of all is civilization as we know it, "consuming the planet that once used to nourish it", to semi-paraphrase Demilich.

It's the rise of the mutants. And the most extreme mutant of all is civilization as we know it, "consuming the planet that once used to nourish it", to semi-paraphrase Demilich.

You say there's freedom within our nature,
Well, I don't think you understand;
Mother Earth has fallen to Mother Man.
The air, the sea, the grass, the trees;
The nemesis is the major, fearless leader;
Mother Man.

It's probably a sloth that has lived undergound, thus hairless and albino.

This is why I don't believe in alien contact with humans. It would be this scenario:
Alien: "Greetings! We bring you the ageless knowledge of peace, enlightenment and..."
Humans: "AAAGH! Something we don't immediately recognize! KILL IT! KILL IT!"
Alien: "But..." (dies in hail of rocks and bullets)

NHA

Anal probe beats rock.

It's probably a sloth that has lived undergound, thus hairless and albino.

No. From what I read in an article regarding this, it was a sloth that somehow drowned, and during decomposition, lost all it's body hair and ended up on a rock, thus it looking a drunk albino that passed out on a rock.

Nothing out of the ordinary, just that a bunch of dumbasses decided to pass it along as some kind of alien.

This is why I don't believe in alien contact with humans. It would be this scenario:
Alien: "Greetings! We bring you the ageless knowledge of peace, enlightenment and..."

South Park did a pretty good satire of this.

Hail Babyfarck McGeezax!

Don't be a leftist by insisting that people are equal.

It depends on the human the alien encounters -- all humans are not equal, and if you loathe humans, loathe the dumb ones not all of us equally.

Goethe, upon encountering an alien, would figure it out.

Your average food service worker would not.

This is why we worry when bad things happen to intelligent people, but don't care when 20,000 serfs perish in a flood. They're of lower value to humanity, nature and the cosmos.