Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

ANUS/Amerika/Corruptians of Chicago.

ANUS/Amerika/Corruptians of Chicago.
October 02, 2009, 03:45:00 AM
I am a Chicago resident and have been contemplating more and more the idea of going out on the street and doing something, a mutual feeling for many i am sure. I have considered some of the following ideas:

1 - wheat pasting campaign
2 - handing out fliers
3 - interviewing people on the street (questions like "what are your thoughts on retards voting?")
4 - something else!

Does anyone else actually think this is a good idea? Are people open to dialogue concerning the issue of what we can do in reality?

NHA

Re: ANUS/Amerika/Corruptians of Chicago.
October 02, 2009, 09:25:23 AM
Home made UAV drone + airborne leaflet propaganda.

Use rice paper or something edible / biodegradable.

http://diydrones.com/

NHA

October 02, 2009, 09:26:02 AM
Actually that's probably a felony haha.

October 02, 2009, 01:45:57 PM
I like the idea: imagine a home made jet flying over millenium park dropping leaflets which are not only informative, but edible.

But, as you noted, the legality is questionable...

War

October 02, 2009, 09:22:50 PM
It's only illegal if you get caught, yo.

October 02, 2009, 10:38:14 PM
I went looking for some fliers already designed and found an activism essay.

This place is a repository of horror, truth, blasphemy and beauty.

October 02, 2009, 11:00:41 PM
Ah, there's my old democracy flier! I remember printing out a whole bunch of those 'I'm a moron...' ones and placing them in library books.

October 03, 2009, 03:40:05 PM
2 - handing out fliers

I have always wanted to do these two, preferably in coordination with an event. Big fliers that say NIHILISM and then tell people to go somewhere to clean up trash, plant trees, or kill the weak would be a total win.

What's Chicago like these days? What kind of activities (besides drive-by eugenics) would benefit it?

October 04, 2009, 02:53:56 AM
I'm nowhere near Chicago, but I hope you'll find this to be at least informative:

http://godisart.com/wheatpasting/

fuck tha po-lice

October 04, 2009, 01:54:19 PM
2 - handing out fliers

I have always wanted to do these two, preferably in coordination with an event. Big fliers that say NIHILISM and then tell people to go somewhere to clean up trash, plant trees, or kill the weak would be a total win.

What's Chicago like these days? What kind of activities (besides drive-by eugenics) would benefit it?

I like your idea concerning the fliers in coordination with an event. A film festival is comin up this month and next i think, but that may be too small.

Chicago basically sucks. Its dirty, Its overpopulated. But on the upside there are a lot of interesting museums and the like, but it doesnt make up for the overwhelming city atmosphere. It is overgrown with useless activities, a billion restaurants and stores to pick your personality at, a million surrogates to suckle on instead of actively engaging in life, ugly homeless people expecting your pity.

What would benefit this city is:

A - Cleaning up trash while simultaneously raising awareness about nature. Get people to think that whenever you litter or buy useless products full of waste you are destroying the earth
B - Since community events are not all that rare, i would say that there should be refuge and community for people who desire abstract thought. Most events are just watching something (that not ballet doesn't encourage abstract thought). Somehow encourage people to think more.

People here need what they need everywhere: values and goals instead of a billion restaurants of heart-destroying food (well some of it is quite good actually).