Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The truth about dating

Re: The truth about dating
February 26, 2010, 10:21:38 AM
Additionally, that people are actually more attracted to those with a very dissimilar genetic code (two different races)  b/c breeding with too much of an alike genes (and race) can lead to inbreeding and/or expression of normally repressed genes.

What a load of absolute bollocks.  From least to most attractive:

Negroes of all varieties;
Darker Asians and Arabs;
Eastern Asians;
Southern Europeans;
Northern Europeans.

This has been the case since before I was even "racially aware".  At the age of about eight I made the distinction between all of these groups, and my preferences haven't changed in the slightest with age, which leads me to believe that I am naturally predisposed to finding members of my own race more attractive than members of other races.  I could introduce you to any number of my friends and family who feel exactly the same way.  I would even go so far as to say that the majority of people will find members of their own race to be more attractive than members of another race (which would explain why, given the huge number of non-Whites in historically White countries [i.e. Europe], most immigrants/foreigners are married to other immigrants/foreigners.  By "foreigners" I mean "different ethnicities").

February 26, 2010, 01:41:12 PM
I'll agree with Cargest for the most part, but it can come down to an individual basis depending on preference. Personally I tend to go for white females because not only am I more attracted to them, but they usually congregate in the same social circles which I am involved in. This is not to say other races are inferior looking, indeed; I have seen plenty of black/latino/arab/asian women who are strikingly beautiful. But I do agree with the assertion that one is more attracted to people of their own race.

February 26, 2010, 01:57:00 PM
If we are going by physical attraction,  I am Caucasian and am attracted exclusively to others of this racial-type. This doesn't mean I have never seen a person of another  group that I found physically appealing(though it's fairly rare), but in any meaningful way it is my own kind I have been attracted to. I am a good bit older than most here and this pattern has been the same for me literally as long as I can remember, and as Cargest noted, long before I was even cognizant/conscious of race. 

I have no idea if that is useful to the discussion, but that is my reality.

February 26, 2010, 02:15:18 PM
I think we'd all like to fuck everybody remotely attractive, but we know the consequences associated with that, so we won't. We're probably attracted to members of our own race because of cultural familiarity and comfort. We want to dedicate our lives to people with whom we have consensus in culture, history, appearance, etc.

February 26, 2010, 02:59:24 PM
Interestingly the whole PUA thing is about seeing people as predictable animals with certain behavioural motivations and needs. So I suppose this kind of thinking should be encouraged, rather than the humanist, pretty unique snowflakes we see ourselves as today.

Even as young children, we naturally group with those who are similar - the white kids in school have mostly white friends, and the black kids hang with black kids etc. This is unfortunately discouraged by the spineless multicultural appeasers who want us to turn into one brown colour and be all the same in order to get rid of "racism". There is always some mixing in social circles but we usually gather with our kind, which is why even in "multcultural" societies we still have entire districts populated by one ethnicity almost exclusively. As these ethnicities have no real power over the establishment and not much cultural identity, they almost automatically become lower class and develop voaltile gang culture and display huge resentment to the main population, even though they are often in a country with far better quality of living than their ancestral homeland. This is only very rarely negated when the ethnicities in question are rich and move into upper or middle class, as you can see with fairly well off whites that move to exotic locations. For any british members out there, you'll notice that a lot of whites have been leaving britain for other mostly white places that are on the rise, rather than this sinking ship. Lots of brits are moving to spain but australia and canada and the us are also popular. I can see myself doing this soon, as europe turns into saudi arabia.

As mentioned before, the only reason we even have different races is as a reaction to our environment. Even very young children are capable of making this distinction: the hotter the climate the darker the skin and vice versa. Only now through the ease of transport technology and globalisation which welcomes immigrants as customers more than anything else, races have travelled far from their natural environment and spread all over the place. We developed races because we split from each other, now we have run out of space and we have begun mixing together. I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

Being white northern european myself, I am most attracted to other white northern europeans - the paler folk. Also, the most attractive of other races for me tend to be those that look the most white, rather than those that look like a paradigm of their race. You can see this in all races, with the most attractive people to all seeming to be either white or an unidentifiable mix that tends to be popular - kinda like Christiano Ronaldo I guess. People tend to dislike being very pale, but prefer someone in the middle of the spectrum. Though ultimately I think that strength, health and intelligence are the main drives for attractiveness, with colour and culture coming second.

February 26, 2010, 04:27:19 PM
I would even go so far as to say that the majority of people will find members of their own race to be more attractive than members of another race (which would explain why, given the huge number of non-Whites in historically White countries [i.e. Europe], most immigrants/foreigners are married to other immigrants/foreigners.  By "foreigners" I mean "different ethnicities").

I'd go further than that: white people are generally seen as the most attractive by all races. There's the age old test with dolls that between different generations and regardless of who conducted the test has had the same results. Black children are offered to choose between a white doll and a black doll and for some reason they usually pick the white doll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSFqnUFOns

In just about every culture black is associated with bad, depression, death, darkness, etc. While white is associated with good, happy, life, light, etc. People do the same with skin color subconsciously. Racism doesn't have anything to do with it but the phenomenon is automatically associated with racism.

Most black guys love the average white woman, but the majority of white men don't feel attracted to the average black woman at all. Meanwhile asians, jews and other ethnic groups that don't demand that much social attention stick to their own kind. It's just the way the world turns. Anybody who cries racism about any of it is full of shit. Racism is beating people up, barring them from social activities and dehumanizing & criminalizing them because they're from a different race. Oddly most "anti-racists" use the same methods with people they suspect of being racist and so prove they're no better themselves. People that claim to be against censorship are the biggest laugh though.

Choosing to get romantically involved with people from another race has to do with culture, that is all. Those who think the human race should turn into a gray melting pot are automatically against multiculture (because endless interbreeding leads to monoculture) and are thus themselves racist. In fact they fear race as a concept, is it possible to be more racist than that?

Anyway, I thought this thread was about getting poomtang :)

February 26, 2010, 04:53:38 PM
Let's see, which is better?

Greece 2500 years ago (rarely mixing race) - Alexander the Great

Muslimified-constantanople-fied-another 1,000 years-of-crapified Greece Today - .....

I guess it's important to note that he started it though.

February 26, 2010, 06:55:51 PM
Dear God,

I want to establish shari'a and exterminate these scum!!

You can meet a nice girl through religious circles.

February 26, 2010, 07:41:58 PM
Be an active, dominant, violent, agressive and smart asshole and women will love you. Do unexpected and "daring" actions that most men will not do, and they will love you. Their mentality is as simple as that.

Or, just be beaufitul.

The combination of both above, you will fuck every woman in town.

(I am neither, but I see how things work)

February 26, 2010, 08:05:38 PM
I'd go further than that: white people are generally seen as the most attractive by all races. There's the age old test with dolls that between different generations and regardless of who conducted the test has had the same results. Black children are offered to choose between a white doll and a black doll and for some reason they usually pick the white doll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqSFqnUFOns

In just about every culture black is associated with bad, depression, death, darkness, etc. While white is associated with good, happy, life, light, etc. People do the same with skin color subconsciously. Racism doesn't have anything to do with it but the phenomenon is automatically associated with racism.

Most black guys love the average white woman, but the majority of white men don't feel attracted to the average black woman at all. Meanwhile asians, jews and other ethnic groups that don't demand that much social attention stick to their own kind. It's just the way the world turns. Anybody who cries racism about any of it is full of shit. Racism is beating people up, barring them from social activities and dehumanizing & criminalizing them because they're from a different race. Oddly most "anti-racists" use the same methods with people they suspect of being racist and so prove they're no better themselves. People that claim to be against censorship are the biggest laugh though.

Choosing to get romantically involved with people from another race has to do with culture, that is all. Those who think the human race should turn into a gray melting pot are automatically against multiculture (because endless interbreeding leads to monoculture) and are thus themselves racist. In fact they fear race as a concept, is it possible to be more racist than that?

Anyway, I thought this thread was about getting poomtang :)

What an interesting video. Of course in the obscenely politically correct society the USA has developed, I wouldn't be surprised if some leftard came out and called those kids RACISTS ZOMG.

Otherwise, your post mirrors how I feel about racism. Having your own seperate cultural identity is fine. There is no reason to be mean to other races without provocation, or just because you think your race is "better".

February 27, 2010, 03:41:05 AM
But what about using genetic screening on a mate not to determine whether they carry the genes for a disease, but instead to discover whether mates are genetically compatible?  GenePartner.com does just that –- setting up couples based on genes that would make the couple more naturally attractive to each other.  According to the GenePartner website, the GenePartner project was inspired by a study by Dr. Claus Wedekind at the University of Bern in Switzerland.  Wedekind had female volunteers smell T-shirts that had been worn by men for three consecutive days and then rate the smell of the T-shirts for attractiveness.  Wedekind then analyzed the part of the DNA of the men and women that codes for HLA (human leukocyte antigen) molecules.  HLA molecules control the activation of immunological effectors during an immune response, making them essential for immune resistance. Wedekind found that the women were most attracted to men with HLA DNA different from their own.  According to GenePartner.com compatible couples have different HLA DNA, leading to varied HLA molecules that allow immunity to a wider variety of diseases.  GenePartner.com also claims that this "gene compatibility" also results in an increased likelihood of forming an enduring and successful relationship, more satisfying sex life, and higher fertility rates.

That is the common story and more of what I was getting at and other crap like this.  It doesn't explain everything though.

But why would it be advantageous to be attracted to someone with dissimilar DNA? Scientifically speaking, it increases the robustness of the species by providing genetic diversity in a gene pool. Diversity enables survival in intense bouts of environmental and infectious selection. There is more of a chance that an individual will have the adaptation to survive and propagate in the population and pass on the advantageous trait. Similar DNA creates a bottleneck in the gene pool because similar genes are passed down rather than diversified – this is the case with inbreeding.

February 27, 2010, 06:56:25 AM
I disagree with those not in favor of establishing a relationship with somebody from different ethnic background. Although I do believe part of what makes a child intelligent is genetic, the way parents raise children is also important. One should look for a mate that is clever and who will furnish a healthy education to future children as well as allow insightful conversations to take place in the present. I am still young myself, but I have come to realize that members of the opposite sex with whom I can discuss (vacuous) philosophy, (conceptual) art and (snobbish) music come from families with revenues slightly above average (like myself). In fact, all the people I really do get along with come from a similar economic background. The ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Exceptions may include people from European ex-communist countries known for how they valued knowledge although their country's economy suffered. In brief, you should look for someone who has had a similar childhood (comfortable in my case) and intelligent parents who provided a good upbringing. Such a combination can be found amongst people of many different ethnic background. In cases where the parents are from a culture which encourages marrying within the community, it will be easy for them to accept you once they know you have a similar (preferably high) economic background and that you are a smart-ass.

Tribal-tattooed idiots get along with tribal-tattooed idiots, abused children get along with abused children, poor teeth-less people get along with poor teeth-less people and smart-ass snobs get along with smart-ass snobs.

That's the truth about dating.

February 27, 2010, 01:00:34 PM
Be an active, dominant, violent, agressive and smart asshole and women will love you.

Quoted for truth.

Do unexpected and "daring" actions that most men will not do, and they will love you.

Even more truth.

Or, just be beaufitul.

Looks like I'm three for three.  Where are my women?

February 27, 2010, 04:51:46 PM

95% are too superficial and blockheaded to recognize a truly capable male.

February 27, 2010, 07:38:41 PM

95% are too superficial and blockheaded to recognize a truly capable male.

Quite a lot of women are scared shitless, or just simply disinterested in, men equal to or above themselves in intelligence.

So they prefer idiots who behave as outlined above, and can be controlled in their "heroic" actions and even pampered like babies, nurtured and watched over.