Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The truth about dating

Re: The truth about dating
March 01, 2010, 10:24:00 AM
Be an active, dominant, violent, agressive and smart asshole and women will love you. Do unexpected and "daring" actions that most men will not do, and they will love you. Their mentality is as simple as that.

These behaviors DO attract women. I know from experience. ;)

What no one mentions is that they usually do not attract women of above average intelligence and character.

Execute all of the above behaviors in a very playful, clever, intelligent manner, and it will intrigue non-dyke women of above-average intelligence and good character. Use your brain to its fullest.

In particular, you'll pique the interest of intelligent, and most importantly, feminine women who aren't snobby hard-asses. They've probably seen enough of the guys who try to paint themselves as intelligent and whatever, those guys are boring, expendable and useless to them. It's best when you're fun and smart. Not smart and dull.

You should have the subtle allure of an intelligent serial killer (not sure what most of us would call "intelligent"), minus the creepiness and the actual stalking and killing of victims.

Handsome, for a soulless kind of guy.

Anyhow, in my experience, if my jokes go over their head, they're only worth bedding. But still probably not worth the hassle.

If they understand me and I can please them, they're worth getting to know and be with. Since my goal is to be in worthwhile relationships for both the woman in question and myself.
My erogenous zone is my brain, and if they can stimulate that, or at least entertain it, they've basically won me over <3

My advice: Don't date anyone with mental problems and run away as soon as you find out. Bipolars, anorexics, self-harmers, borderlines, drug addicts and so on, just run, you can't save them and you can never trust them (unfortunately, I find myself attracted to these types, perhaps because I find them more interesting than the neurotypicals you find parading the local mall).

You could eliminate that list of mental problems and replace it with "DADDY ISSUES".

You can "save" them if you become a new surrogate, commanding, loving, and respectable father. But most modern men are not up to the challenge of taking the reins over a wild mare.

VIRGINS: Be wary of what basket you put your eggs into. She may run off with them, and you may never see them again.
Better yet, save your eggs for other baskets. And if she runs off with your eggs, don't bother chasing her, either.

Also it's probably not worth the hassle anyway, to be with an unstable person with daddy issues. You probably won't be able to please them as well as you should, and you'll mostly be wasting her time as much as you're wasting yours.

Luc Ferry proposes that "love" is an invention which is proper of modern society and the born of capitalism: where traditional man sought for the love of God first, flirt and infatuation came to a second place. With the arrival of modernity, eros became in first place. Something that Eva Illouz finds in Consuming the Romantic Utopia is that this "love" is an extension of late capitalism bringing as result a wide set of commodities and products to improve "love experience" and to increase "sex appeal" which is basically some kind of profitability in a sexual level, with a superstructural edification of "romance".

Now, don't trust this blog reader who can't get any, get out of your couch, and see for yourself: how many people trade their frustrations and needs and surpluses with each other? and... how many will recognize and will not hide it as "love"?

That's the truth about dating, most people don't have souls.

For anyone confused about what love is (a MUST-SEE)

http://greatpath.org/Love.php
Love is not something that you get. Love is something that you give.
In the condition of "love" there may be a "preference," but there is never any demand.
It is better to give love than to receive love. - St. Francis

Immature love is, how much can I get. Mature love is, how much can I give.
Love is not an emotion. Love is an activity of the inner spirit.

http://www.burzum .org/eng/library/paganism13.shtml
When our continent was Christianized the advanced (Pagan) love died along with the words we used to describe, understand and express it with, and all that is left today is the one-dimensional and general love of the English-speaking world (and a few additional terms in the more civilized parts of the world). Europe has in other words also in this context because of Judeo-Christianity become a poorer place, with a poorer understanding of and capacity for love.
[...]
You see, frjá is a word describing the earthly love; parental love, marital (reproductive) love and racism (the love for those who genetically speaking are closest to you). This love is based on and stems from the blood, from the DNA. This is a primitive and natural love, and although not as noble and divine as ást it is quintessential to the survival and improvement of mankind. This is what makes us love our offspring, feel attracted to genetically speaking healthy partners and reproduce with them, and make sure our genes are carried on to the next generations.
[...]
The noblest form of love that is sometimes known to modern man is ingr. This is also part biological, but it is still a more intellectual and even spiritual love and it is harder to grasp. Ingr can be described by the following line; "I love You, therefore I expose You to all the things that can make You a better person".

-------------------------

Basically:

Love is not a feeling. Feelings are chemicals, and brain-chemicals are ephemeral.
Love is eternal.
Love is a condition.
Properly fulfill that condition, and you can have all the brain-chemicals your soul desires.

Be the best person you can be to these women. Make yourself worth their time, it's not necessarily about whether they are worth yours.
If you think you're wasting your time, you're probably wasting hers too.

All relationships have their trials and tribulations, and it's up to you to weather the storms before you can reap what's yours.

Now, go forth and attract and impregnate the best women with our future philosopher-kings!

Make sure you have her consent first, and don't get Cheeto finger stains on her sheets ;)

March 01, 2010, 01:28:37 PM
How I sound or my experience is not of importance, although following your line of thought, I know good places and had good experiencies, but I know that they are scarce in comparison to the wrong places. Can we agree in this?
Sure. The point I'm trying to make is that the negativity in this thread isn't useful. Especially when you know better and know where to look and more importantly how to act. As they say, it takes two to tango.

March 01, 2010, 04:17:42 PM
Be the best person you can be.

Stop right there.

This is "the meaning of life".

It applies to absolutely fucking everything.

March 03, 2010, 05:08:46 AM
Basically:

Love is not a feeling. Feelings are chemicals, and brain-chemicals are ephemeral.
Love is eternal.
Love is a condition.
Properly fulfill that condition, and you can have all the brain-chemicals your soul desires.

Be the best person you can be to these women. Make yourself worth their time, it's not necessarily about whether they are worth yours.
If you think you're wasting your time, you're probably wasting hers too.

All relationships have their trials and tribulations, and it's up to you to weather the storms before you can reap what's yours.

Now, go forth and attract and impregnate the best women with our future philosopher-kings!

Make sure you have her consent first, and don't get Cheeto finger stains on her sheets ;)

I agree with all my heart. Be the best person you can, with women too. I'm tired of manuals about treating women like predecible mechanisms: douchebags seeking dumb girls. I'm tired of broken people pretending they are fixed just for finding another broken significant other. Damn, just be your best yourself, have the respective gonads and all the best things shall be added unto you.

By the way, Sofiana, Ameera, and any other girl here... what do you think? I'm not very happy about seeing just boys discussing here!

March 03, 2010, 08:07:41 PM
Be the best person you can be.

Stop right there.

This is "the meaning of life".

It applies to absolutely fucking everything.
I have to agree.
Step one: improve self
Step two: improve others particularly offspring.
Life is a glorious war. Keep to these and everything else fades into to arbitrary insignificance.

March 03, 2010, 11:03:35 PM
Agreed.  My philosophy is improve yourself and have children.  If you do this, you will do more to improve the human race than any complaining ever will.

March 03, 2010, 11:22:19 PM

I agree with all my heart. Be the best person you can, with women too. I'm tired of manuals about treating women like predecible mechanisms: douchebags seeking dumb girls. I'm tired of broken people pretending they are fixed just for finding another broken significant other. Damn, just be your best yourself, have the respective gonads and all the best things shall be added unto you.

By the way, Sofiana, Ameera, and any other girl here... what do you think? I'm not very happy about seeing just boys discussing here!

I'm not a girl? Very few of us on here I can see. That being said, might as well make a contribution to this thread(if you care what girls think)..

Being the best person you can be, is a key ingredient in relationships, i'm not an expert on the matter, but why repress your self? You must pursue the true self, completely, without holding back. Many are afraid to let go and give this because of the fear of rejection..I know I was at one point. One thing I know is that you shouldn't go out searching for someone in desperation, don't focus so much on the idea of having someone. In reality, finding someone will be completely sudden and unexpected, when the chance arises you either take it or you withdraw it.. depends on what you sense in the person, it is a risk of life. I believe there is someone out there that is compatible in relation to you, just the possibility of discovering them. Personally, I take the inner soul over the outside, being able to explore someone of great beauty, personality and intelligence even on the same levels as yourself, you should grasp that. Trust is what seals everything together, without that, this is where a lot people lose the relationship and ruins it. They will lie, ending up cheating or simply are not ready for the commitment all together.

Doubt is what makes us feel safe, because we know that when we have doubts we do not take chances so we will not get hurt or fail. So to hold onto this comfort we begin to make stupid excuses to each other, anything to build a wall between us and Love. We will do anything to run into the comfort of knowing that we do not have to try. Love is hard. This scares most people. Why try if all of the effort could be wasted in a matter of seconds with three simple words "I hate you!" So we continue to build fortresses around ourselves and hide within them. We pretend. We lie. We cry. We swear. We avoid being honest. And for what, because we fear that a single smile is not worth a hundred moments of heartbreak or anguish? How will we ever know this for sure if we do not try?

It is not that Love does not exist, it is that no one any longer tries to make it exist.

http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/thamuz/love/

March 04, 2010, 12:49:25 AM
Forgot to add this. Relevant:
Carl Jung: Founding Father of Game

tl;dr - Jung says we need men to be more active in their roles, lest we kill ourselves and our own love. Relationship is still teamwork, even if the man takes the reins. He's just the team captain.
The medicine Jung offers as a cure is as obvious as the diagnosis was: American men need to learn gender realism and game.
Essentially, he also predicted the later feminist movement, and its cause would be the sexual frustration created by female "independence". How funny!

[...]In reality, finding someone will be completely sudden and unexpected, when the chance arises you either take it or you withdraw it.. depends on what you sense in the person, it is a risk of life. I believe there is someone out there that is compatible in relation to you, just the possibility of discovering them. Personally, I take the inner soul over the outside, being able to explore someone of great beauty, personality and intelligence even on the same levels as yourself, you should grasp that.

I agree with this a lot.

But I will play devil's advocate now: There's lots of people out there that are compatible with us, it's just that neither compatible person takes charge in rubbing the other person in the right way, on the off-chance that it will fail. The entire human population is roughly 1:1 male to female, meaning there's a sizable pool of good people to choose from.

If we want to find those Mr. or Ms. "Rights" we have to actively seek them and know how to engage them so that they can consider us as potential mates, we can't wistfully sit there and expect them to just fall on our laps.

Trust is what seals everything together, without that, this is where a lot people lose the relationship and ruins it. They will lie, ending up cheating or simply are not ready for the commitment all together.

Too much trust, and on the other hand, too little trust are both signs of insecurity and neediness.

I suppose that relationship security created by passivity and a hopeful assumption that the SO won't cheat on you, in both partners, could let the relationship last for the sake of itself, but it sounds like it would be a formula for boredom, too -- This is just me.

March 04, 2010, 02:21:05 AM
I agree with this a lot.

But I will play devil's advocate now: There's lots of people out there that are compatible with us, it's just that neither compatible person takes charge in rubbing the other person in the right way, on the off-chance that it will fail. The entire human population is roughly 1:1 male to female, meaning there's a sizable pool of good people to choose from.

If we want to find those Mr. or Ms. "Rights" we have to actively seek them and know how to engage them so that they can consider us as potential mates, we can't wistfully sit there and expect them to just fall on our laps.

Yes, and thank you for reminding me, there are plenty of selection out there indeed, but like you said; you do have to be willing to accept and put forth effort for forming a start with a mate, cannot settle for the sake of having "someone" and that's that.

And, correct, it will not come handed to you or be given, the willingness to seek the right one, rather than just any. I was just putting it out there that one should not be too overwhelmed though, that love isn't all hopeless and it is possible if you have the drive to chase after it when the chance is there.

Too much trust, and on the other hand, too little trust are both signs of insecurity and neediness.

I suppose that relationship security created by passivity and a hopeful assumption that the SO won't cheat on you, in both partners, could let the relationship last for the sake of itself, but it sounds like it would be a formula for boredom, too -- This is just me.

We shouldn't worry too much on losing someone or keeping them, it shouldn't unsettle a relationship. It's not good to focus too much on it, then it can consume you. Giving the person everything you have and can give, with outmost compassion- together, it will most likely be eternal. I say if you give as much to someone that you understand quite well, it is certain they will give likewise amount in return.

March 04, 2010, 06:42:03 AM

We shouldn't worry too much on losing someone or keeping them, it shouldn't unsettle a relationship. It's not good to focus too much on it, then it can consume you. Giving the person everything you have and can give, with outmost compassion- together, it will most likely be eternal. I say if you give as much to someone that you understand quite well, it is certain they will give likewise amount in return.
He's just saying that it's more vital to trust yourself than it is to trust the other person. It also ties in to his comment about actively seeking a partner - truth is something that needs to be pursued just as much as happiness and meaning are. Common sense, really. If your boyfriend comes home reeking of perfume, whiskey, and lube, should you believe him when he says he was at a performance art project?

March 05, 2010, 11:13:27 AM
Screw that. I search for Agapē first, and only then, Eros.

This.

OH SO THIS.
This is one of the most amusing internet threads I have ever seen.

March 05, 2010, 01:18:42 PM
This thread is retarded teenage posturing.

Do you want any woman? Act like a drama magnet.

Interested in a good woman, and not wasting your time on trivial shit like getting laid? Act like a responsible, masculine, warlike and powerful individual.

And you can't just "act like" that -- you need to be that.

Otherwise, enjoy your sloppy seconds on clueless drones.

March 05, 2010, 01:27:09 PM
This thread is retarded teenage posturing.

Do you want any woman? Act like a drama magnet.

Interested in a good woman, and not wasting your time on trivial shit like getting laid? Act like a responsible, masculine, warlike and powerful individual.

And you can't just "act like" that -- you need to be that.

Otherwise, enjoy your sloppy seconds on clueless drones.

well, some of us are young, and are still wanting to just have sex.

March 05, 2010, 01:29:08 PM
As frustrating as it is, I'm going to let you in on a secret: Having sex doesn't diminish the drive, in most cases, it just makes it worse. That post-sex euphoria lasts a few hours at most (at least for myself), other than that, you're on an endless and empty pursuit if that is all you're after.

March 05, 2010, 02:15:24 PM
It's in our nature to want to spread the semen on many women. It's like seeking food.