This is awful.
1. Pretty much every vocal lines is joined at the hip to the rhythmic stress of the riff they're playing at the moment.
2. Obvious riffs are obvious. They've taken about five archetypal riff forms, distilled them down to their lowest common denominator form, then strung them together in different sequences.
3. Melody, when it is present, is largely confined to the last third of each phrase, like an autistic child whistling tunelessly after furiously pounding his head on the wall.
4. Songs consist mostly of a blur of random elements designed to distract attention from the fact that each is anchored by a metalcore-style breakdown.
5. Leads are innocuous, bland, and decidedly unrevelatory. Additionally, there are far to many lead breaks, a sure sign that the band was trying to pad song lengths to keep them above the 3 minute mark.
6. Almost every song fades out in repetition as a bittersweet emo lead molests the ears. Why? Because the songs are basically random and they can't be bothered to construct a logical musical conclusion.