Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

is Corrupt.org a sham?

is Corrupt.org a sham?
January 03, 2010, 06:17:48 PM
Pardon me if i'm over-suspicious but it seems there is a basement dweller who fights his boredom by running a blog using 5 different made-up profiles (Martin, Alfred, Bhetti, etc). I've seen Alfred's photo used in one of local highway ads, so i suggest he's a model or these profile pics are some random stock images. Is there any evidence that these persons exist in reality ? My comments were deleted when i've tried to talk about this on Corrupt.org! Bravo!

Re: is Corrupt.org a scam ?
January 03, 2010, 07:09:35 PM
Not to sound schizophrenic AT ALL, but I think they're all sentient robots trying to fit into modern society. Honestly, let's forget what "they" have to say and focus solely upon who/what they are.

I hate robots, so I don't read corrupt.org

/logic

January 03, 2010, 09:05:37 PM
I doubt that.

All I know is I've lost interest in it. Seems to be going down a path increasingly different than mine, whereas a year ago + I wholeheartedly agreed with Birch's and Stevens sentiments.

January 03, 2010, 10:19:56 PM
Well, I'll tell you one thing, whether it confirms or dissuades you from your current reasoning.

I'd once written an article or two for corrupt.org, about two years ago now, and they posted that under an alias they created for me.

January 03, 2010, 11:20:04 PM
There you have it:

Volunteer and write something!

The site isn't a personality, it's people contributing what they can.

You can write too, but it takes a little work. Oh noes -- less video game time, one less masturbatory orgasm a day, or OMFG you might have to miss Gilmore Girls on the soap channel.

Grow a pair, faggots! ;)

January 04, 2010, 03:39:49 AM
The philosophy for Corrupt and other sites under the ANUS umbrella is that the words in an article are more important than the name attatched to the bottom of the page.

January 04, 2010, 08:46:29 AM
Corrupt isn't swindling or defrauding anybody, so nope. It's not a scam. It's a page with words.

I personally don't keep up with it too much, but I enjoy the rhetoric in a lot of the newer articles because it's often put in a blunt way a lot of ordinary people can understand readily.

I think their goal is to cut through BS that would make them appear pretentious to "normals" (as is the case on ANUS), which may appear to the pedantic ones among us here as "pandering to the crowd", but I think the benefit of this process is to get a certain thought-process out to people in a more accessible fashion while trying not to water it down too much.

Same goals, different method of achievement.

January 04, 2010, 06:06:53 PM
I think their goal is to cut through BS that would make them appear pretentious to "normals" (as is the case on ANUS), which may appear to the pedantic ones among us here as "pandering to the crowd", but I think the benefit of this process is to get a certain thought-process out to people in a more accessible fashion while trying not to water it down too much.

I think it's an honest goal. Why preach to the choir, when there are other people out there who need to hear what you're saying? You only get change by motivating 2-5% of a civilization.

January 04, 2010, 07:59:08 PM
I think it's an honest goal. Why preach to the choir, when there are other people out there who need to hear what you're saying? You only get change by motivating 2-5% of a civilization.

Got news: those people are not interested in what you are saying - they're ignorant masses, how much death metal should you listen to comprehend that? None of us has any power (=enormous amount of money) to change anything nationwide or worldwide. There are few people in this world who still continue to read Corrupt - an outcome of daydreaming that tends to compromise some random extreme ideas like a nationalism, eugenics, peace between all nations and beliefs, cyberpunk, romanticism, etc.. and guess what - you're not going to change anything. Prepare to die!

January 04, 2010, 08:00:47 PM
The philosophy for Corrupt and other sites under the ANUS umbrella is that the words in an article are more important than the name attatched to the bottom of the page.

Absolutely, when the name attached is more important than the content, things go wrong.

However, it's understandable that people wants to know about the person behind the monitor, specially when there're so few good role models close to a young smart person.

Is this guy/girl someone who strives in daylight for what he/she writes in the internet, or it is just a grumpy armchair philosopher who grudgingly smiles at customers in a KFC? This question is totally emotional, but it happens, and at an emotional level, it matters.

If Corrupt.org wanna have "in real life" activity, is neccesary to face the fact that their potential voters want to know whom their trust their political opinion/power, to a real person or a to sentient robot with dissociative identity disorder.

That said, I was pricky towards Corrupt in the old days of the great ANUS schism, you know, the hairmetal days, but now it seems to me that they are doing a very good job again.

January 05, 2010, 02:34:06 PM
Not to sound schizophrenic AT ALL, but I think they're all sentient robots trying to fit into modern society. Honestly, let's forget what "they" have to say and focus solely upon who/what they are.

I hate robots, so I don't read corrupt.org

/logic

Well said. The only robots I'm a fan of are KRAFTWERK. But really, people focus upon the surface first, then any depth is calculated later. Surface observation prevailing over analysis is just farfetch'd.

January 06, 2010, 05:58:46 PM
CORRUPT is an attempt to make difficult ideas accessible to distracted modern people.

It's a chicken-and-egg problem. You need 2-5% of society to agree on ideas for change... just the basics. But you have to reach them first. And since they pay attention to what their dipshit friends do, you need to reach the dipshits first.

So CORRUPT is written like a blog. I think the content is good, even if I laugh when I see comments like "Alex Birch: Homosexual or Virgin?"

February 21, 2011, 04:07:33 PM
I think it's obvious for us all.
Corrupt.org really was a vehicle for someone's multiple personality disorder.
All the so-called "activists" stopped posting new articles at once and no posts came out since October 2010.
What a depressing person that "guy from Sweden" must be in reality.

Re: is Corrupt.org a sham?
February 21, 2011, 04:49:03 PM
Bhetti has a blog http://healbritannia.wordpress.com/. Frank just wrote something for amerika as did Alex a couple weeks ago. Corrupt is probably an effort to be the takimag of contemporary applied nihilism.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

February 22, 2011, 03:07:10 AM
All the so-called "activists" stopped posting new articles at once and no posts came out since October 2010.

This isn't correct. People had been quitting for a whole year before that, or more accurately, flaking out. Three of the bloggers moved over to Amerika, others remain alive and well (I hope) in their respective countries. In October 2010, the team formally ceased to publish frequent updates because our editor also withdrew. CORRUPT had a good run; in the end, it was too much of a group effort with massive overhead when what was needed was for a few dedicated people to keep writing, which is what they're doing at AMERIKA.

Keep in mind that CORRUPT had at least a half-dozen people flake out AFTER they'd gotten established writing, and ten times that number flake out on simple tasks they requested and then did not fulfill; ANUS has a similar number, including several admins. People do not always stay true to their worldviews, or they change views, or they have personal crises or just lack the confidence/discipline to carry through.

So it goes, and it's best not to be resentful as you'll just end up digging up cans of worms for everyone, and in the process, you will fail to focus on the important goals that lie ahead of us.