Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Introductions

Re: Introductions
February 20, 2010, 03:04:01 PM
Bristol. Though I wasn't born here. I hope to be going to Plymouth within the year.

February 21, 2010, 08:16:02 AM
Namaste.

I have known of ANUS for a bit of time now, it's very nice.  I am a self-realized LHP (left-hand-path) spiritualist, and although I completely reject most mainstream RHP memes I reject most mainstream LHP memes as well. You can find out more about my spirituality on my MySpace. On these forums I hope to mostly talk about metaphysics, spirituality, occultism, and shamanism, maybe some politics, and a bit of music. I recently launched TMA, a free archive of metal-related papers, articles, editorials, news articles, etc, to help evolve the domain of metal in the marketplace of ideas, feel free to check it out.

Affirmation towards seeking the light is affirmation that one is not already the light in the first place, and is a poor way to pursue spiritual growth. The light is blinding to those who would look at it, and shining for those who are it; move thus ever towards the darkness, always seeking opportunity to do that which is the natural way of light, to shine!

Nobody ever choose to suffer, for ignorance brings not joy but suffering, and ignorance is the antithesis to choice.

February 21, 2010, 09:39:23 AM
Bristol. Though I wasn't born here. I hope to be going to Plymouth within the year.

Fantastic, my family home is relatively close to Plymouth.  I'll give you a shout if I'm in Devon at some point, if that's ok with you.

February 21, 2010, 07:37:55 PM
Any members from New York on this forum?

February 21, 2010, 08:22:08 PM
I'm Ian. 18 year old full-time student studying musical composition. I play guitar, cello, and lute. interested in Baroque and Romantic music, Death Metal and Black Metal. I live in Denver via Minnesota and currently enjoy using natural substances to alter my reality. I want to live a fulfilling live free from the negative influence of modern society and culture.

February 22, 2010, 11:35:15 AM
Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Aaron and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

February 23, 2010, 04:50:13 AM

I live in Queens.

February 23, 2010, 12:32:42 PM
I'm a 19 years old from Brasil. I like the ideas on the site, and like heavy metal. I also like other styles of music, and I hope to be a hip hop insturmental producer. Because I am good at it, and it's easy. I am trying to get into an Law university and work is this field.

February 23, 2010, 08:50:09 PM

I live in Queens.

Neat, I'm in Suffolk County, Long Island.

February 23, 2010, 09:09:26 PM
Ben, 18, Southport, Lancashire, England. Have been visiting the forums since 2004, signed up as a member around 2006. The slant of the forum definitely has changed since then, seemingly correlating with the popularity of ANUS. I owe a lot to this forum, musically.

February 23, 2010, 10:24:28 PM
Ben, 20, from the hellhole we like to call Israel. Flute and bass player. I've been introduced to ANUS and CORRUPT when I was 14, just about the time I seriously got into esoterics and chaos phylosophy, which helped make my mind flexible enough to understand the ideas presented here. I've practiced some martial arts in the past, mostly Karate, but also Muai Thai and Ninjitsu. Currently working in a book store, and would probably begin my academic studies in August in elecrical engineering. Trying to find a way in this mess of a country and to reconcile a very mixed heritage, judaism, and hessian values.

February 23, 2010, 11:56:03 PM
Brett, 29, Chicago. Masters in Dietetics student. I hated this site when I discovered it back in 2001, but I was intrigued as to why the reviewers hated some of my favorite bands at the time. Or should I say, it explained why I was getting tired of metal, and music in general, and offered insight into some music that doesn't age.

Of course this changed the way I looked at music which polarized my musical tastes with my Dimmu Borgir/Slipknot loving friends at the time.

Still kinda hate this site though, elite bastards... ;)

February 28, 2010, 08:50:43 AM
I'm a 17 year old high school bum. Figured I could learn a bit from these forums and hopefully gain a wider perspective. Been reading the articles here and have been utilising your audiophile section as well for a while not. So, thank you for that.

March 28, 2010, 09:37:28 AM
Hello, I am bump!

March 28, 2010, 12:43:58 PM
Hello, bump.  What is your role?