Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

The inversion diet

Re: The inversion diet
January 04, 2012, 09:48:08 PM
Here's a quick tip for anybody looking to shed lbs as a New Year's resolution. Upon waking in the morning the body has more or less processed all of it's blood sugars into glycogen/adipose.

This means any activity taken before eating forces your body to quickly deplete it's glycogen stores and begin turning to other sources for fuel. If this exercise is prolonged, but not destructive to muscle tissue, your body turns mostly to fat stores for energy. Pair this with caffeine to really get things moving.

January 05, 2012, 10:30:21 PM
Overall it is a decent diet but not enough if you plan on building muscle.

Queue the Black Metal Weightlifting Squad.
I was raped as a child many times, but I eventually grew to like it.

January 06, 2012, 12:47:11 AM
Overall it is a decent diet but not enough if you plan on building muscle.

Queue the Black Metal Weightlifting Squad.

Zere vill be no veak menschen in mein inner circle!

January 07, 2012, 10:57:38 PM
I cut out all meat and avoid dairy except cottage cheese. Found a lot of great foods because of this that I enjoy more than what I ate for most of my life. From berries to brazil nuts.. it's more than enough sustenance. Eat two meals a day.. When I wake up I drink some green tea and go do something for an hour or so.. then eat something and eat my second meal 5-7 hours later then fast for the rest of the day. There is a really nice tranquil feeling that hits me every day late in the evening that's when I go for a long walk. This diet means not going to restaurants with friends but whatever. If sitting at a table and gossiping is all humans have to look forward to in interacting with each other then fuck that. While I enjoy food I'd like to get it ouf of the way and not build my day around it.

Phoenix

January 07, 2012, 11:11:07 PM
While I enjoy food I'd like to get it ouf of the way and not build my day around it.

I agree, it can be nice to think about what you're going to eat later, but there are much better things to think about (or not think about). I find thinking about future appointments is most pleasant when I want to avoid thinking about my current situation.