Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Eugenics

Eugenics
March 04, 2010, 03:31:08 PM
Good point about the restaurant, but I hope it was understand the other point. I am just getting more upset at this USA and how people really act, it puts my whole reason for coming to America to shame. I feel that a lot of the members here see past this and want to transcend. And I cannot help but try to be an inspiration, as long as my thoughts are clear, and my intentions do not suffer too much of this worldly  shit,  I am one the right path.

Re: Destroying the Weak [split]
March 04, 2010, 06:26:43 PM
I am just getting more upset at this USA and how people really act, it puts my whole reason for coming to America to shame.

The West is dying and most people are delusional parasites. America is at the forefront of this thanks to rabid capitalism, rabid democratic thinking, and multiculturalism.

Do what is right, and whenever given a chance, destroy the weak. At least, that's my motto :)

March 04, 2010, 08:16:16 PM
I think that certain elements of Vikernes personality begun to surface leaving behind a broken, disrupted image. And as with all of those unable to transcend their vices, it marks his end. He will remain in that state, or even delve deeper into it, and we will hear that in his future music.

“It was the dark, the Dionysiac, and that is a force no man can control. Instead, I pursue the pure and honorable, which includes racial purity for Norwegians, and helping those who suffer misfortunes in life.”

Ok, I can understand that, but still there are countless proper ways to express that other than just sending bastards money. At the end, taken from any perspective, he's making a great damage and actually weakening further outlook he want to preserve. And what about understanding the meaning of tragedy, war, death and their place in life? Is he now a hippie, a humanistic liberal or what?

Some might say that he is not responsible for label but I think that the label was carefuly prepared with businessplan in hand. He could choose No Colour, Darker Than Black, Drakkar or Blazing Productions if he wanted "culturally-strengthening" stance.
Classical<------------------Metal----------------->Ambient

March 04, 2010, 08:24:45 PM
Destroy the weak, yes I can live by that motto too!

March 04, 2010, 09:04:04 PM

Do what is right, and whenever given a chance, destroy the weak. At least, that's my motto :)

Destroy the Weak: Genocide of -120 IQ?

That's some kind of instrumental, cold logic which is easy to affirm behind the keyboard, not behind the trigger. Unless by "destroying" you mean preventing reproduction.

I often ask myself: who would I be if I killed millions for love? A psychotic or a sage?

Have you read the Bhagavad Gita?
Classicism in art, royalism in politics, Catholicism in religion

E

March 05, 2010, 08:33:22 AM
This is called the PENTTI LINKOLA BUTTON dilemma.

March 05, 2010, 12:22:47 PM
That's some kind of instrumental, cold logic which is easy to affirm behind the keyboard, not behind the trigger. Unless by "destroying" you mean preventing reproduction.

That's the only kind of logic to have: cold, instrumental. It is the logic of nature. People are fragments of the consciousness of nature, and it is not destroyed when they do. No one is a precious snowflake. We all melt into slurry.

You have option A and option B. This is a test -- can you do what is necessary?

OPTION A

* Everyone lives
* Society drowns under its own weight
* Welcome to permanent third-world dysfunction
* Idiots destroy everything good

OPTION B

* You make Hitler look like a pussy with your mass killing
* Most people die
* Humanity evolves
* We reach the stars

I know what I'd do. In real life as well as on the keyboard. And if you've ever committed an act of necessary violence, you know it's actually not difficult. The main problem would be the boredom of the repetitive act of killing, so I'd use one of those industrial cattle-herders and an animal rendering machine to do the killing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ_Lt0Op2ms

March 05, 2010, 02:25:10 PM
I know what I'd do. In real life as well as on the keyboard. And if you've ever committed an act of necessary violence, you know it's actually not difficult. The main problem would be the boredom of the repetitive act of killing, so I'd use one of those industrial cattle-herders and an animal rendering machine to do the killing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ_Lt0Op2ms
That's a good idea, then we can cannibalize their lifeless remains.  I'm looking for any excuse I can to eat people.  Nobody ever wants to suggest it, for some reason, but eating useless people just makes sense.  Unless they are really unhealthy, in which case it might be better to simply turn them into compost.

March 05, 2010, 02:34:37 PM
Why not forcefully prohibit kids and forced sterelization? That can be done too. I would never accept mass murder.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

March 05, 2010, 03:27:10 PM
Right on, altough paying 1000 for vasectomy is not a good idea. The chinese goverment succesfully forced the people of the country to limit the number of kids. If they can do it, anybody could. They could have forced it to just 1 kid, and that reduces the population by half, and if the next generation only has 1 kid, it reduces further on.
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

March 05, 2010, 04:34:01 PM
I don't really care about reducing numbers so much as making sure the strong and smart outbreed the weak and dumb. Unfortunately succesfull people tend to be upperclass and only have one or two at kids. Meanwhile people in the third world and idiots in trailer parks have 6+ kids.

I've been reading the Bhagavad Gita and Tao te Ching recently, very inspiring stuff.
"Necessity knows no law except to conquer."
- Publilius Syrus

March 05, 2010, 08:12:09 PM
If you destroy the "weak" then you're out of a workforce and then you'll have to spend a lot of your time merely making sure you survive. They are basically slaves who think they have freedom. Also I certainly wouldn't want to see IQ be a basis for who survives or not. Firstly because you can practice IQ questions, a lot of them are very similar; and secondly because you get smart assholes as well.

It's astonishing how the western world reacts to the one child policy with such disdain, simply numbing. Although I'd say 2 children should be the limit; replacing you and your partner and making sure that a child can have another child around to play with etc.

March 05, 2010, 11:41:14 PM
In order to sustain functioning ecosystems worldwide, a mass manchimp dieoff is urgent. For the long term, we need a social design that is adjustable as population numbers rise and fall, that weeds out the obsolete manchimps from the humans.
”The Revolution ends by devouring its own children” – Jacques Mallet du Pan, 1793

March 06, 2010, 07:32:27 AM
If you destroy the "weak" then you're out of a workforce and then you'll have to spend a lot of your time merely making sure you survive. They are basically slaves who think they have freedom. Also I certainly wouldn't want to see IQ be a basis for who survives or not. Firstly because you can practice IQ questions, a lot of them are very similar; and secondly because you get smart assholes as well.

I agree wholeheartedly, destroying the weak would leave most trivial tasks to those with much higher skill and ability, speaking in terms of modernity... We need these people to maintain socio-economic stability today. However, due to the overwhelming amount of inept, incompetent people... even these jobs are disappearing.

In reality, we don't need a workforce. We need self-sustainability, people of strong character and intellect for any sort of healthy proliferation towards the future, but like you said, there are tons of smart assholes in the world, but I'd still rather have a smart asshole in my face, than a dumb, self-righteous asshole... either way, IQ testing should be relative to the person, they would need to exhibit some form of useful skill or trade needed by civilization as a whole, else if.. to the grinders.. by then, people will forget about cell phones and playing video games, and feeling important about themselves...  They will be too busy mastering a trade.. there would definitely be less interest in lackluster masturbation activities (drug abuse, television, mindless music) and more impacting actions and lasting effort in the world. (active within a community, promoting healthy lifestyles, quality art.. etc)

I'd like to think of it as snipping the dead or weaker flowers from the rose bush so that the ones of highest quality can grow and strengthen...  Why should people matter anymore than a flower? Where does this writ of sacredness of human life come from? As Conservationist said, we are not precious snowflakes.. we would all like to think we are, this way nobody is disappointed when they realize they are worthless and will succumb to either mopping the same floor on a daily basis or collecting a monthly 'disability' check, because they are too lazy/stupid to hold down a job, and becoming a leech on the neck of society..  Modern ethics support these types but, if you are worthless.. those are basically your only two choices. So we know where to begin with the grinding.

March 06, 2010, 02:44:15 PM

You have option A and option B. This is a test -- can you do what is necessary?

OPTION A

* Everyone lives
* Society drowns under its own weight
* Welcome to permanent third-world dysfunction
* Idiots destroy everything good

OPTION B

* You make Hitler look like a pussy with your mass killing
* Most people die
* Humanity evolves
* We reach the stars

False dichotomy, right?