Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Was the link in the post?

Was the link in the post?
March 16, 2010, 11:22:31 PM
How do we exterminate hipsterism in metal and kill off the awful styles of deathcore and metalcore?

The metalcore/deathcore trend is dead; the indie/emo blackmetal-flavored rock trend is still gaining momentum. It helps to volunteer for people who are providing information for those biologically able to appreciate it. For those who are congenitally clueless, the only solution is general eugenics.

Ok. Where do I sign up and what do you guys want me to contribute?

I have some web designing\programming skills. I can write some reviews/recommendations. I am also a "musician" trained in carnatic classical music for one year, have played in various bands including a black metal band and currently in a death metal band.

I was the "editor" for LNSG's zine Blut und Boden first issue, if this helps my writing credibility in the eyes of ANUS staff.

Are you serious?  The link is right in his post.

Why to volunteer to work for ANUS
March 16, 2010, 11:35:33 PM
The link in his post doesn't tell you where to sign up, though. Unless we're both blind.

March 17, 2010, 12:59:38 AM
The link in his post doesn't tell you where to sign up, though. Unless we're both blind.

Link in original post updated to point to the FAQ, where contact links are. This should make it very easy.

March 17, 2010, 08:53:46 AM
How do we exterminate hipsterism in metal and kill off the awful styles of deathcore and metalcore?

The metalcore/deathcore trend is dead; the indie/emo blackmetal-flavored rock trend is still gaining momentum. It helps to volunteer for people who are providing information for those biologically able to appreciate it. For those who are congenitally clueless, the only solution is general eugenics.

Ok. Where do I sign up and what do you guys want me to contribute?

I have some web designing\programming skills. I can write some reviews/recommendations. I am also a "musician" trained in carnatic classical music for one year, have played in various bands including a black metal band and currently in a death metal band.

I was the "editor" for LNSG's zine Blut und Boden first issue, if this helps my writing credibility in the eyes of ANUS staff.

Are you serious?  The link is right in his post.

I did see the link. I did not want to sign up without asking the specifics. I am aware that anus.com has high standards and expectations. I was merely providing the information about my "experience", so to speak. Thank you all for the replies.
Work is the continuous improvement of oneself and one's surroundings.

Work is worship

Strength through work