Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

New Amerika.org article? You tell me!

Re: New Amerika.org article? You tell me!
March 25, 2010, 04:14:43 PM
I think they are trying to pander to people who are not familiar with the line of tought exposed on the ANUS websites.

March 25, 2010, 04:28:40 PM

CORRUPT really sucks when it tries to pander to these people instead of the elite few. What are you trying to do, teach the peasants to fly?

Elite few, wtf? The real thing is that not all +120s are Schopenhauer readers Wagner listeners, many are unaware of philosophy or high art, or certain recurrent matters of sociobiology and eugenics. A lot of them are experts in business management, civil engineering, chemistry, etc. Efficient professionals but unaware of the subject matters that Corrupt deals with. Do you want to attract them or to avert them with your hermeneutic analysis of Time and Being?

March 26, 2010, 05:03:51 PM
The real thing is that not all +120s are Schopenhauer readers Wagner listeners, many are unaware of philosophy or high art, or certain recurrent matters of sociobiology and eugenics.

As I see it, the real problem is that they're under threat by socialization, which is backward thinking (not "which is right" but "which makes me look smartest"). As a result, they're aware of culture and philosophy, but they've been told to go after the crap and not the good stuff. The result is twofold: (a) they're ignorant of anything approaching realism or sanity (b) they after a while "throw the baby out with the bathwater" because they are unable to make lasting connections to bullshit.