Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

[META] Activities of our users

Re: [META] Activities of our users
July 10, 2010, 12:13:19 AM
My project, Ungentle Assrage, is about to release its first 7" mp3 through myspace blog records.

Will you release your upcoming split with Forbidden Salad Tosser soon? I'm looking forward to it.
No.

Having reviewed the thread, baby Jesus is most definitely weeping at this point.

You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!

July 10, 2010, 01:50:14 PM
My project, Ungentle Assrage, is about to release its first 7" mp3 through myspace blog records.

Will you release your upcoming split with Forbidden Salad Tosser soon? I'm looking forward to it.

We're paired up with an Irish thrash band called Rotten Potato.

July 13, 2010, 08:04:06 PM

We're paired up with an Irish thrash band called Rotten Potato.
My life is complete.

July 13, 2010, 11:11:55 PM
http://bbs.anus.com/

Programmed Cell Death should probably go there. "Gays of Ecoheaven" and "This is John Kerry, and I approve this message..." are a must, though.

August 05, 2010, 12:36:38 AM
Here I have just completed my second song of my proposed Sangue Lucano demo. The song i entitled "Non Omnis Moriar"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYN0KYOP

I had originally written this for a bass guitar done up with distortion, but it has ended up sounding great transposed to guitar.

Of course this song may or may not change.  We will see where it goes....

August 05, 2010, 11:04:48 AM
For those here who make music, would it be useful to have one of these with one track from each user?

http://www.hessian.org/music/

It's not as cheesy or wasteful as a compilation, but gives you a chance to showcase what you have.

What kind of music did you have in mind for this, exclusively metal or anything that roughly resembles music?

August 06, 2010, 12:26:33 AM
Any of the tracks I have provided can be used for the compilation as this is some of my best material to date...

August 13, 2010, 03:35:19 PM
I actually am downloading most of the projects done by the members here. Great material from everyone...

http://bbs.anus.com/

We've removed this because there was no interest.

Members of this forum are going to see consistently that no interest (people helping out) = no sponsorship by us.

You either work with us because you believe in this shit, or there's not enough interest and it goes away, as it should.

Clear for all? Good.

August 13, 2010, 06:37:30 PM
What exactly have you removed?  The link still goes to exactly the same page as it did when it was posted, as far as my browser says.

August 14, 2010, 03:57:31 AM
I guess peoples concept of time is different for others. I always take my time with everything because that is the culture I have been brought up in. At any rate I have enjoyed alot  of the music created by members here.

August 14, 2010, 07:52:45 PM
Currently gathering the resources to establish an organic farm. I welcome any input.
Sententia Ex Nihilo

August 21, 2010, 10:56:31 PM
Currently gathering the resources to establish an organic farm. I welcome any input.

Is this a business or just your own personal farm?  I guess either way, let me say this:  sometimes I think the difference between the TASTE of non-organic and organic is negligible.  However, the one food that I've experienced where there is a CLEAR difference is TURKEY.  Organic turkey and "regular" turkey is like night and day.  Of course I'm talking about  a full carcass turkey like you get for Thanksgiving, not pre-sliced shit.  If I were an organic farmer I would want to put my resources into something that actually was significantly better tasting than the 'regular' alternative.  So if it's a business, you should sample different organic food vs. non-organic for yourself.

yep, I think about food a lot
His Majesty at the Swamp / Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins / Diabolical Fullmoon Mysticism / Oath of Black Blood / Privilege of Evil / Dawn of Possession / In Battle There is No Law / Thousand Swords / To Mega Therion

September 21, 2010, 02:24:16 AM
Perhaps someone would like to listen to my demo and give some opinions:

http://depositfiles.com/files/w034bcb68

There are songs that I discover after some time are really good, others I discover are bad. It would be good some advice on wich songs to remove from the demo

Thanks
You're quite hostile.

I got a right to be hostile, man, my people been persecuted!