Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Anti-Geldof Compilation (Supernal Music)

Anti-Geldof Compilation (Supernal Music)
April 10, 2010, 12:10:39 AM
Celebrating the mass death of the stupid, corrupt and myopic promiscuous altruists of humanity

http://www.alexkurtagic.info/FERLY035CD.html

Bob Geldof's BandAid campaign and LiveAid concerts to relieve victims of famine in Ethiopia in 1984-1985 went straight to paramilitary rebels

http://www.alternativeright.com/main/the-magazine/we-aren-t-the-world/

Re: Anti-Geldof Compilation (Supernal Music)
April 10, 2010, 01:45:15 AM
"Repelled by pharisaic, politically-correct glitterati, guilt-ridden do-gooders, and limp-wristed White liberals? Tired of their endless sermonising about Africa's (mostly self-inflicted) problems? Angered by pontificating Euro-bashers blaming us for everything under the sun? We were. Join us in showing our disgust for the culture of apology, breast-beating, and self-immolating charity afflicting today's Western democracies. Don't just grumble in private; don't just switch off the telly hoping they will all shrivel up and die: tell Geldof, Blair, and their freakshow of self-indulgent, cosmetically-enhanced Pop stars what you think of them. "

That and the cover art alone are win.

April 10, 2010, 02:35:56 AM
Too bad every band on the comp sucks, and too bad that Supernal is a known rip-off label, and too bad that Kurtagic is a dumbass...

April 10, 2010, 04:31:21 AM
Well, in my opinion at least a couple of those bands are acceptable. At most though this would be a fun thing for me to have around so I could troll my liberal friends when they come over. But I already own a Temnozor cd for that.

April 12, 2010, 12:43:19 PM
Quite an amusing IRL troll album and a good idea, pity almost all of the music is really bad. Thesyre is ok, that looks to be about it.

April 26, 2010, 05:02:26 PM
Conceptually, this is a great idea. Unfortunately I only like two bands on the comp (Astrofaes and Darkthule), so I won't be getting it, but I'd like to see more of these come out. Anyone remember the Wood Brothers compilation with Hate Forest, Astrofaes, Nokturnal Mortum and so on?

April 26, 2010, 05:39:56 PM
Conceptually, this is a great idea. Unfortunately I only like two bands on the comp (Astrofaes and Darkthule), so I won't be getting it, but I'd like to see more of these come out. Anyone remember the Wood Brothers compilation with Hate Forest, Astrofaes, Nokturnal Mortum and so on?

Yeah, it was slightly less shit.