Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Where did it all go wrong?

Where did it all go wrong?
April 15, 2010, 04:02:51 PM
"Heavy" music just keeps getting worse and worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5886Nb_psg

Re: Where did it all go wrong?
April 15, 2010, 04:17:37 PM
Sounds like a bad melodic death metal song on top of a really crappy pop/emo/bullshit one.

April 15, 2010, 04:33:48 PM
Haha! You're late! Crabxcore is already dead!

April 15, 2010, 04:51:14 PM
Metal as Fuck

but really this
Haha! You're late! Crabxcore is already dead!

April 15, 2010, 11:34:01 PM
Check out this "Twilight" inspired (?) shit (signed on CM).

Everything sounds better with autotune! There's probably a pretty decent amount of money to be made by playing this sort of stuff. It seems like it wouldn't be any big deal to make a bunch of music like this under different pseudonyms (gotta keep that street cred, after all) and spend the cash on stockpiling weapons for when this civilization finishes going down the fucking toilet.

April 17, 2010, 03:41:31 PM
Is this band serious?? Do they actually play shows and sell albums??

April 17, 2010, 08:33:01 PM
That Attack Attack video was priceless. I've never heard of them before but I have no words to describe how much I laughed. There is NO integrity there at all...none. Every one of the members of those two bands clearly has AIDS.

April 17, 2010, 09:52:36 PM
Never fear, brothers.  One of these days, I shall attend one of their concerts armed with a few molotovs, for I am destined To Die in Fight!

April 18, 2010, 01:41:32 AM
Never fear, brothers.  One of these days, I shall attend one of their concerts armed with a few molotovs, for I am destined To Die in Fight!

Snipe them one by one from distance. Will be more enjoyable. And you'll be alive for another combat.

April 18, 2010, 03:44:03 AM
I vote for setting up an elaborate ruse in which all of the Attack! Attack! members are framed as high profile terrorists and subsequently tortured/executed by the US government. It would be quite a laugh.

April 26, 2010, 05:25:22 PM
That was hilarious.  Especially the parts where they were skipping in place or whatever that was.  Perhaps that video was just an excellent bit of irony on the director's part.

May 23, 2010, 07:06:40 AM
oh god what is this i don't even

raged hard.

May 23, 2010, 09:15:05 AM
Is this band serious?? Do they actually play shows and sell albums??

They do sell ringtones.